The first time we saw the 1 SPOT, we were hooked. Everyone knows one of the biggest drags about having a sweet pedalboard is all of the janky power supplies that goes along with it. You've got to make sure you bring them all along wherever you go, yeah — but the most annoying part is trying to plug all of them in. You know what we mean... all those wall warts take up multiple spots on your power strip, so you need like four power strips to get everything going. That's why you'll welcome the genius of the Visual Sound 1 SPOT, just the way we did. This adapter takes up only ONE SPOT on your power strip or wall outlet (get it?), but it can power up to 20 pedals — totally convenient. It's time to say goodbye to those annoying tangles of power supplies and say hello to the 1 SPOT. Genius.
- 1700mA max rating powers multiple pedals (analog pedals typically draw 10-20mA each, digital 50-80mA, Line 6 approx. 350mA. Check rating with manufacturer).
- Accessory cables/converters (see below) allow the 1 SPOT to work with virtually any 9V pedal... even Line 6* modeling pedals!
- Works with any equipment that uses one of the following adapters*: Boss PSA, Boss ACA, Danelectro DA-1, DOD PS-200R, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Korg A30950, Morley 9V, Zoom AD-0006.
- Will run on domestic or international voltage (100-240V), no transformer is needed.
- Shielded for low noise, and 10 foot cable is almost twice as long as other adapter cable.
Description$599.00 Add to cart
1000 watt Active 12 inch 2-way Loudspeaker System
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Overdrive & Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$119.99 Add to cart
Stereo Passive PC Direct Box
Description$119.95 Add to cart
7-Output 9-18v Power Brick
Description$29.95 Add to cart
AC & Cable Pedal Combo Pack
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
3 Foot XLR Cable