Solid Wood Acoustical Treatment
Product Code 40589
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (17% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
For audio professionals who seek to provide a small room acoustical environment supportive of a wide range of performance and recording styles, the pArtScience SpaceCoupler is an acoustical treatment that creates a natural "large sound" within a small room footprint. Unlike current alternatives which involve custom design and remodeling, the SpaceCoupler works within the current room footprint for a fraction of the cost.
- Loosely Couples Spaces: Creates a natural "large sound" in an otherwise small room.
- Waveguide Design: Redirection of sound energy offers an attractive alternative to traditional absorptive and diffusive surface treatments.
- Modular: 2’ by 2’ panels used in a variety of applications and placement options, including "T-Bar" grids.
- Beautiful Solid Wood Construction: Widely used for musical instruments and decorative finishes for over 1000 years, Paulownia wood has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of any wood in the world.
- Quanity: 2 per box (=8 ft²)
- Size: 23 5/8" x 23 5/8" x 3"
- Finish: Natural Wood
Description$499.99 Add to cart
1000 watt Active Loudspeaker System
Description$459.99 Add to cart
Portable Acoustical Treatment
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Popshield, Shockmount and XLR Cable
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Temporary Studiofoam Mounting Kit
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Wedge-style Professional Studio Foam - 12x12x2, Qty 2
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Pro Liquid Adhesive