300-watt Bass Combo Amp with 15 Inch Speaker and High-frequency Horn
Product Code 40877
Buy Today and Save $240.00 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The first ever line of bass amps from Line 6, LowDown delivers an incredible array of dialed-in, stage-perfected bass tones. While most bass combos focus on volume and clean tone, LowDown amps offer five must-have effects and five killer bass amp models, that cover everything from funk to classic rock and beyond. Plus, the oversized, high-speed power amp has incredible articulation and bottom end punch that's ideal for live or studio work. Finally, there's a line of bass combos that give you great tone, performance, and flexibility all at an incredible price.
Five amp models from modern to vintage
LowDown delivers five carefully crafted amp models that can take you from modern punch to a thunderous, full-on assault! Each model automatically dials up a great sound that you can change to your liking and save into a preset using the channel memories on the front panel.
-- Clean - Inspired by the Eden Traveler, this model is all about clean, funk and fusion bass tone. It'll give you all the warm lows and punchy highs you need.
-- R & B - Inspired by a 1968 B-15 Flip Top, this model is a tribute to those late 60's and early 70's clean fat bass tones. It is the kind of tone you here on most Motown recordings, as played by a pioneering young James Jamerson.
-- Rock - This model is inspired by the '74 Ampeg SVT. This workhorse has appeared on innumerable recordings and arena stages worldwide. And now all the tone of the 300-pound behemoth 8X10 and head is available in your combo!
-- Brit - Based on a '68 Marshall Super Bass, this model delivers the kind of overdriven bass sound brought to us by late '60's British rock pioneers like Cream and The Who.
-- Grind - As the name would suggest, this is for modern rock lovers, Alice in Chains to Mudvayne and Rage Against The Machine. Based on a distorted SansAmp PSA-1 into an SVT in addition to a direct clean bass signal mixed in, this model gives you that angry, clear and punchy aggression that takes your sound to DEFCON 1.
Synth bass setting
- Sitting at the back of the model knob is this secret weapon that turns LowDown into a '70s classic bass synth. From funk to modern rock, this synth model delivers incredible tones and tracks every dynamic move you make with ease!
Direct output for recording or sending your sound to a house system
- The XLR Direct Output was designed for recording or sending your sound to a house sound system when you're playing live. This output utilizes our exclusive A.I.R. processing which has made Line 6 products like POD the undisputed standard for direct recording. Whether you're playing a gig in a club or rushing off to a recording session, this POD-based direct out will give you huge, mic'd amp tone everywhere you go!
MPN 990150405 0 0
- 300-watt 1 x 15 bass amplifier w/ horn
- 5 Incredible Bass Amp Models: Clean, R&B, Rock, Brit, and Grind
- 5 essential bass effects: synth, compressor, envelope filter, octaver, and chorus
- Deep switch with special tone shaping for supreme fatness
- XLR direct out with exclusive Bass POD Modeling
- 4 Programmable channel memories
- Headphone out
- Jam along CD/MP3 1/8" input
- Built-In chromatic tuner
- Footswitch Jack for FBV Express or FBV Shortboard
Description$999.99 Add to cart
Modeling Electric Guitar
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Cable to connect Variax to Vetta Digital Interface and PODxt Live