Pro DJ Mixer w/ Performance Features
Product Code 40930
Buy Today and Save $200.00 (15% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Empath mixer combines the vision of Grandmaster Flash and Rane technology. Compact size, exceptional performance and advanced features set the Empath mixer apart. The Empath is the most able 3-channel, 10" format mixer available. The name implies: understanding, awareness and sensitivity to the needs of DJs.
- Universal internal power supply: When traveling, finding power supply adapters is difficult. The Empath accepts 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power, for use anywhere in the world without adapters.
- Auto-Gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources. The music is never too soft or clipped.
- FlexFX is a post-fader external stereo effects loop with individual Dry/Wet pan controls for Mic and Input Channels 1, 2 and 3.
- Penny & Giles faders are simply the best money can buy. Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders.
- Two kinds of fader caps are provided for different mixing preferences: soft rubber caps for smooth mixing, and hard plastic caps for fast mixing.
- Flash-Cue allows the DJ to rapidly select Crossfader A-Cue-sum or Crossfader B-Cue-sum with the flick of a switch, normally slow or complicated on other mixers.
- Multiple Outputs. Nothing is more frustrating than arriving at a club and finding their jacks don't match. Systems may have XLR, TRS or RCA connectors. The Empath provides all three.
- Low and High headphone tone controls allow the DJ to match their mixer to their headphones.
- Both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks are simultaneously usable. More headphones are compatible with the Empath.
- Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability.
- Accelerated-Slope, full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available.
- Crossfader assign switches allow any Input Channel to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or Post Crossfader.
- Level meters view Stereo Cue, Stereo Master Mix, Split Cue or Main Output signals.
Description$479.00 Add to cart
Digital Wireless Microphone System with Beta 98H/C Mic
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless System w/ Rackmountable Receiver SM58 Capsule
Description$349.99 Add to cart
ATA-Style Rolling Mixer or Equipment Road Case
Description$349.00 Add to cart
Headworn Vocal Mic
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)