Call for details
FFP Upgraded with Active Speaker Control
- To achieve their high-quality sound and amazing performance, the new D-Bass amps employ breakthrough Roland technology: FFP incorporating Active Speaker Control. FFP (Feed Forward Processing) is a DSP-based process that analyzes incoming signal and maximizes it before it hits the speaker. By utilizing Active Speaker Control, FFP allows the D-BASS to faithfully reproduce the incoming signal of the original bass, thereby controlling its speaker movement to reproduce the same input signal as closely as possible. This "true input matching" technology allows lower string sounds to be much clearer, and the overall feel to be more direct than with other bass amplifiers. A technology exclusive to Roland amps, FFP provides a marked increase in speaker efficiency, loudness boost, and overall perceived power.
Road Tough, Light Weight
- Don't let their lighter-than-average weight fool you. These amps are tough as nails and built for the road. Equipped with high-performance/low-weight neodymium speaker magnets, each new D-Bass amp is a performance powerhouse that's a joy to transport. Industrial-strength, smooth-rolling casters make the job of getting from gig A to B even easier.
- Equipped with Vintage, Modern, and Super Flat COSM preamp models, the D-Bass 210 and 115's COSM preamps can deliver a range of great tones beyond that of a traditional analog bass amp. With the simple, analog-style controls, you can control your sound quickly and easily. Roland's unique "Super Flat" setting reproduces the bass guitar's original sound characteristic without coloration. Its fat and clear characteristic is also perfect for the piezo sound of upright bass. Detailed sound adjustments are possible with the 4-band EQ, including a dedicated Tweeter Control knob.
Two Compression Types
- Both 210 and 115 D-Bass amps are equipped with a pro-quality solid-state compression, plus a Tube Logic section. Derived from Roland's BluesCUBE, the newly improved Tube Logic produces the type of fat and natural compression associated with vintage tube amps. No matter how razor-sharp the tone, Tube Logic can dunk it in a liquid-warm bath.
- Need more beef? Add a D-Bass 115X powered speaker cab. Designed to be a perfect match electronically and physically for the D-Bass 210 or 115, the 115X provides 300 crushing watts of add-on power for the extra volume and punch required by larger venues and stages. The 115X has a switch for Full Range or Sub Woofer mode, affording players the flexibility they need to maximize their rigs from stage to stage.
- High-powered bass amp with FFP and Active Speaker Control
- Powerful, ultra-lightweight design
- 400W RMS into 2 x 10" and tweeter
- 3 COSM amp models
- XLR DI out with ground lift
Description$189.99 Add to cart
Studio Compressor Pedal
Description$29.00 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.99 Add to cart
18ft 20GA Cable Gold 1/4M-1/4M
Description$23.99 Add to cart
Roundwound 4-String Bass Strings