32 Channel EQ and Compressor emulation
Product Code 41363
Buy Today and Save $600.00 (55% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Each of Liquid Mix's 32 channels provides EQ and Compressor emulations selected from a huge pool of high-quality vintage and modern day classics. 20 EQs and 40 Compressors are available straight out of the box, with an expanding library online. Furthermore, a totally unique hybrid 7-band 'super EQ' can be built out of separate classic EQ sections in every one of the 32 channels. Each channel appears as a separate VST/AU/RTAS effect within the sequencer and will work within all major applications, including Pro Tools.
Liquid Mix uses the same patented Dynamic Convolution process as Focusrite's Liquid Channel. Unlike standard convolution techniques, Dynamic Convolution utilizes vast processing power to sample the effect of a classic processor on a series of audio pulses, at many different gain settings and all frequencies. In Liquid Mix, all this processing is done using onboard DSP, so the processing has almost no effect on your computer's own CPU.
- Mac, PC, AU, VST, RTAS
- Mac OS X Panther (10.3.9 or later) - Mac OS update may be required
- Intel Mac support due July 2006
- Min version of Logic required - Logic 7.1, but 7.2 highly recommended
- Min version of ProTools required - 7.0 if planning to use the included FXpansion (earlier versions will require the full Fxpansion VST wrapper.)
- Apple Macintosh series or Windows PC with on board Firewire
- G4/800 MHz (minimum)
- 256MB or more
- Firewire contributes a further 2-3 ms of latency.
- Operates as VST, AU, or as a RTAS-wrapped VST
- compatible with all professional sequencing software
Description$1,799.98 Add to cart
150-watt 2-way Active Nearfield Monitors, 6.9 Inch Woofer (Pair)
Description$349.99 Add to cart
Stand-mounted acoustical treatment
Description$319.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$12.95 Add to cart
10 Foot Firewire (IEEE-1394 or iLink): 6-Pin to 6-Pin