Easily design labels, print, and burn discs of superior quality! With its 50-disc input capacity, high-speed CD/DVD combo drive, integrated inkjet printer, and small desktop footprint, the GX-1 is perfect for businesses and organizations requiring short runs of discs. Anyone can benefit from its innovative design and low price point!
Set up multiple jobs with any quantity, walk away, and leave the GX-1 to do the rest. Burn virtually any DVD or CD format, including dual layer! Controlled from your PC over a single USB 2.0 cable, the GX-1 is your all-in-one production package.
Four Easy Steps to Creating Professional, Finished Discs
1. Design your label. Use included templates for easy design
or import from Photoshop®.
2. Choose your recording files. Make audio discs, burn multimedia
content, distribute software, or archive data.
3. Set the quantity desired. Also access advanced features through
the intuitive software interface.
4. Walk away! Let the 50-disc input, reliable robotics, integrated
inkjet printer, and high-speed recorder do the rest!
- 16X DVD/48X CD burning
- 50-disc input capacity
- 20 cents cost per print, full color, full coverage
- Fast--less than one minute per print
- Software included (PrassiTech Zulu2 v. 2.0.302 and SureThing CD Labeler 4 SE, Microboards Edition)
- Tri-color ink cartridge (P/N: GX-200HC)
- Single high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Windows XP/2000
- Up to 4800 dpi printing
- Patented disc-movement technology enhances speed and reliability
- Smallest desktop footprint: 11.5 inches wide!
- Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP Professional SP1, SP2, XP Home Edition
- P4 2.0 Ghz or higher
- 512 MB memory
- Two Hard Drives Required (7200 RPM IDE or SATA)
Description$189.99 Add to cart
ATA CD Case - holds 150 jewel cases or 500 view packs
Description$69.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Pro Dynamic Semi-Open Studio Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)