Strobo Guitar and Bass Tuner
Product Code 42379
Buy Today and Save $40.05 (57% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The GT-4 is a dedicated guitar/bass tuner that automatically detects an instruments pitch which offers simple operation. With a large note name display in the center and red LEDs that rotate in a circular pattern, it is a revolutionary tuner with superb visibility.
It supports seven-string guitars (7B through 1E) in Guitar mode, and six-string basses (Low-B and Hi-C) in Bass mode. While compact, it instantly indicates the pitch with the high precision you expect from Korg. The built-in high-sensitivity mic supports tuning of acoustic guitars as well.
The GT-4 lets you choose one of three ways in which the LED’s will indicate the tuning. The triangular green tuning guides indicate whether the input is sharp or flat, and show when the instrument is tuned perfectly.
- The red LEDs will begin rotating when you play a note on your instrument, and will stop when your instrument is in tune. The LED’s will rotate clockwise if your instrument is sharp or counter-clockwise if your instrument is flat. When the tuning is correct, the two tuning guides will light simultaneously.
- This newly-developed tuning method takes advantage of this unique type of illumination. The bright red LED’s indicate the pitch of your instrument; simply tune your instrument to make the bright red LED’s coincide with the dim red LED’s. The bright red LED will move to the right of center if the input pitch is sharp, or to the left if it is flat.
- Tune your instrument so that the bright red LED is aligned with the green tuning guide in the center as on a conventional needle type tuner.
Quinta-flat tuning mode
- Useful for dropped tunings, Quinta-flat tuning mode lets you calibrate the GT-4 from one to five semitones below standard pitch.
- Tuning: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: B1 (23.13 Hz) to B6 (1975.54 Hz)
- Auto Tuning Modes: Strobe Mode; Mirror Mode; Meter Mode
- Flat Tuning Function: 1 to 5 semitones (semitone steps)
- Detection Accuracy: Better than ±1 cent
- Connections: INPUT (1/4")
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (when tuner is operating with alkaline batteries, Strobe mode on, and A4 continuous input)
- Dimensions: 2.40" (W) x 2.56" (D) x 0.87" (H)
- Weight: 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Pro Bass Envelope Filter and Effects
Description$79.99 Add to cart
Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Multi-Pocket Pro Acoustic Guitar Bag
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
15 foot Circuit Breaker 1/4 inch Instrument Cable
Description$21.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable