Optical Pro Auto Wah Effects Pedal
Product Code 42393
Buy Today and Save $120.00 (22% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
With optical circuitry based upon the vintage Mutron III envelope filter, the Ultron Auto Wah takes the soul of that classic effect and adds a variety of new and useful control features that set it apart from any other unit on the market.
With the Ultron three types of classic wah filter effects are available – Envelope Filter (filter effect controlled by pick attack), Auto Wah (filter effect controlled by internal oscillator), or Manual Wah (filter effect controlled via external expression pedal). For all three effect types the frequency range, direction and intensity of the filter effect are completely adjustable via the Threshold, Frequency, Drive and Peak controls on the unit’s front panel.
At the heart of the Ultron is Guyatone’s proprietary CPU controller which allows for quick selection of the Ultron’s primary effect function. Six Effect Modes are easily accessible from the unit’s front panel, and each Effect Mode features a Sub-Mode that can be accessed with a quick press of the Control Footswitch. If that wasn’t enough, the last two Modes also feature Bonus Modes that allow for manual selection of the oscillator Waveform via an external expression pedal.
- MOMENTARY WAVE – Functions as an Envelope Filter or, when Control Footswitch is pressed and held, an oscillator-controlled Auto Wah.
- WAVE TAP – Functions as an oscillator-controlled Auto Wah with rate determined by tap tempo function of Control Footswitch.
- PEDAL WAH/TOUCH – Functions as a Manual Wah with filter position controlled by the optional external expression pedal in Main Mode. Three selectable tapers (Linear/Audio/Reverse Audio) are available for the treadle. In Sub-Mode unit functions as an Envelope Filter.
- PEDAL DEPTH/TOUCH - Main Mode varies Frequency Depth using the optional Expression pedal or functions as Envelope Filter in Sub-Mode
- PEDAL SPEED1/TOUCH – Main Mode varies the speed of the Wave Form oscillation with the optional Expression Pedal over a range of 70-1000 mS. In Sub Mode the unit functions as an Envelope Filter.
- PEDAL SPEED 2/TOUCH – Main Mode varies the speed of the Wave Form oscillation with the optional Expression Pedal over a range of 70-4000 mS. In Sub Mode the unit functions as an Envelope Filter.
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable