Pro DJ Club Mixer
Product Code 42805
Buy Today and Save $550.00 (28% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Rane proudly presents the MP 44 Mixer -- supporting DJ creativity while club sound quality and equipment remain intact! The MP 44s unique set of features combine with superior audio performance to provide unparalleled value.
Two Auxiliary Inputs are provided. Aux Input A is unbalanced, while Aux Input B is balanced. Each Input features off to +6 dB Level controls.
Two Auxiliary Outputs are provided. Aux Output A is unbalanced. Aux Output B is balanced. Each Output features off to +6 dB Level controls. Each Output may be assigned Pre-Master Effects loop, Post-Master Effects loop or Post Master Effects loop plus Mic. These features provide the flexibility to use the Aux Outputs for recording or additional zones.
High performance VCA level controls are used for House and Booth level, providing very low travel noise and long life. A Master left/right balance control and recessed Master Mono switch with LED indicator are provided.
A high-performance Master Limiter with true RMS detectors limits both House and Booth maximum levels. The rear panel threshold control range is ±20 dBu. Threshold indicators are provided on both the front and rear panels.
The optional Rane VR 1 Remote Level control may be used to externally control the House Output. A remote DC Level Control port allows 40 dB of Master Mix gain control. Any linear potentiometer from 10k to 100k ohms works with the internal reference. An external ground referenced control voltage (0 to 5 VDC) may also be used. The gain control law is 125 mV/dB.
Applied signal on the Emergency Page Input automatically mutes all program material at House and Booth Outputs. The Emergency Page level is set independently using a recessed rear panel control.
Two CD Trigger Outputs are provided via 3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS jacks. Outputs are normally high with 50 ms active low trigger pulses. Start is on tip and stop is on sleeve. Ring has no connection. The CD Trigger Enable switch is located on the front panel.
The MP 44 uses an internal universal switching power supply. The MP 44 is UL and cUL listed and CE certified with CE emissions and immunity certification.
- Channel assignment to the A-side, B-side, or post-crossfader
- Phono/CD and line inputs
- Channel gain trims, overload indicators, and FlexFX loop assignment
- Three-band full-cut accelerated slope tone controls
- Two aux outputs (one unbalanced, one balanced)
- High-performance VCA controls for House and Booth levels provide low travel noise and long life
- High-performance master limiter with true RMS detectors limits both house and booth levels
- Optional Rane VR 1 Remote Level control may be used to externally control the house output
- Two CD trigger outputs
- Two mic inputs (combination XLR/TRS)
- Full range mic fader control
- Three-band tone controls
- Effects insert with engage switch provided for each mic
- 12dB auto booth mic ducking
- Blue mic-engaged indicator
- Uses internal universal switching power supply
Description$399.99 Add to cart
Moving Head 8 Zone Pulse Strobe effect RGBA LEDs Fixture
Description$299.99 Add to cart
Mini Moving Head with Bright 12-Watt LED
Description$219.99 Add to cart
3-in-1 LED / LASER Effect Light
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$54.95 Add to cart
Complete Audio / Data Cable Tester
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)