All-In-One Software/Hardware Tool For Guitar And Bass Tone
Product Code 42970
Buy Today and Save $50.00 (11% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Kontrol is the supreme all-in-one tool for guitar and bass, combining Guitar Rig 5 Pro software with an ultra-flexible pedalboard controller and audio interface. Plug into Rig Kontrol and you're ready to go.
The on-board studio-quality audio interface captures every detail of your instrument and playing style, while the software provides an incredible collection of perfectly modeled classic amps, cabinets, mics and effects—all in a super-simple drag-and-drop rack format. Any style, any time—the perfect solution for professional studio and live setups.
Guitar Rig 5 Pro software offers 17 legendary guitar and bass amplifiers, modeled with the exacting precision of Native Instruments' award-winning Dynamic Tube Response Technology. Including the original multi-channel designs and model-specific tweaking options, these amps convey the character, charm and feel of their real-world counterparts, with a vast arsenal of tried-and-true tones for all genres.
Every single amp has its own matched cabinet. This harmonized amp/speaker setup is easy to use yet super-flexible, providing you with classic sounds in seconds. And the Control Room Pro gives you even more options, with a total of 27 exquisite cabinet models to choose from.
Simple control for complex setups
Assigning your custom amp setups and effects chains to the Rig Kontrol hardware is easy and immediate. And on stage, the convenient and elegant 'Live View' displays the most essential assignments and parameters in an ultra-clear format gigging guitarists will appreciate, with an integrated tuner.
- AMPS—17 Supreme Guitar and Bass Amps
NEW — VAN 51: A heavy amp with a superstar signature sound from hard rock to blistering crunch — great for drop tunings and menacing palm-muted chug, but also extremely flexible.
- NEW — HOT SOLO+: This one recalls a classic hand-wired tube amp with a boutique, responsive overdriven tone. For expressive, singing solos that still sound heavy as hell, the Hot Solo+ is your amp.
- PLEX: The classic Plexi sound probably needs no introduction - it's the vintage amp sound that has powered too many hit records to mention! Your ultimate classic for blues and rock.
- HOT PLEX: We all love the classic Plex sound, but wait until you hear this gain-spiced version of it! A generous amount of distortion will boost your vintage tones into the future.
- COOL PLEX: When all you want is that heart-warming vintage clean sound - sparkling and with a dash of saturation - look no further. The Cool Plex adds soul to any retro tone: transparent, yet thick and charismatic!
- LEAD 800: This smooth, intense lead sound cuts like a knife and offers plenty of flexibility. While the Plex works very well for both chunky rhythm sounds and leads, the Lead 800 gives a brighter, more edgy sound.
- JUMP: The sound of the Jump is a well-behaved alternative to the Lead 800 – sporting a bit less gain, but at the same time perfecting the smooth, singing lead sounds we love to hear from British amps.
- AC BOX: The AC Box delivers the famous sound that powered the British conquest of pop music. We chose a model that not only features a unique flavor but also some nice circuit wizardry adding a Brilliant channel!
- CITRUS: If you're yearning for that 70's British sound with a bunch of flavor, the Citrus amp is for you! Its tones range from the edge of clean to gritty distortion when master and gain controls are cranked.
- HIGH WHITE: Are you seeking the signature British sound of David Gilmour and Pete Townsend? Then we think you'll want to spend some time with the High White – we're talking 100 virtual watts of pure tone!
- JAZZ AMP: The Jazz Amp produces a warm, clean tone. An essential part of its sound is the Ensemble effect, which adds chorusing or vibrato. As a result, the Ensemble is built into the Jazz Amp.
- GRATIFIER: The Gratifier emulates a famous multi-channel solo head with a tube power amp. A fourth channel has been added to span the tonal range from clean to over-the-top distortion.
- ULTRASONIC: You asked for an ultra-modern, ultra-high-gain, über-cool amp? We present the Ultrasonic! A two-channel boutique amp with all the modern tones you could even want.
- TWANG REVERB: The Twang Reverb simulates the rich tube sound of a classic amp from decades ago. It is ideal for screaming blues leads, crunchy rhythm guitar sounds, as well as clean sounds laden with personality.
- TWEED DELIGHT: There's nothing like the spank of an amp covered in tweed! This amp, based on an American legend, is designed to go from glassy clean, to bluesy squawk – with only three control knobs!
- TWEEDMAN: The role model of the Tweedman was originally designed as a bass amp. Since then, it has made its way as a classic guitar amp. Of course, it still works equally great in its originally intended role.
- BASS PRO: This monster bass amp delivers that gritty, growling sound that really makes a bass stand out in a mix. In addition to the unique tonal qualities, there's also a graphic equalizer to allow the sound to be tailored more precisely.
- Fine-tuning: Along with the standard settings, each amplifier offers more sound-influencing "Expert Parameters", including power supply (50/60 Hz), "Variac" (reducing the supply voltage), "Response", as well as virtual "aging" of the tubes. Excellent sonic fine-tuning for real gear heads and sound fetishists!
- The Ultimate Effects Rack: Choose from 54 effects — immaculate emulations of boutique stompboxes and studio rackmount processors alongside specialist devices, custom built for GUITAR RIG. This comprehensive, rich and diverse collection harnesses the flexibility and power of digital effects processing, with a range and ease-of-use that hardware can't match. Create breath-taking effects chains, from custom mix racks to exotic sonic monoliths. In full stereo, with a powerful modulation framework.
The latest additions include added sidechaining and the new Container module, for creating multi FX with instant performance controls.
EFFECTS—54 Creative Sound-Processing Tools
GUITAR RIG 5 PRO boasts a vast array of meticulously modeled stomp boxes and effects, from legendary foot pedals to complex studio tools. Use these effects on anything — vocals, synths, drums, organs or the master channel when you're mixing.
It's a limitless, virtual sound-design studio and here, software beats hardware — you can chain devices together any way you choose without worrying about cables, space or budget. Whether it's classic guitar tones or avant-garde soundscapes, you shape the sound you want to play.
Six New Effects:
- Vintage Verb re-creates classic plate and spring reverb for retro twang, class and character.
- Little Reflektor is advanced convolution reverb with eight impulse responses plus decay and low cut control.
- Fast Comp is a vintage-style compressor for keeping your peaks in check. Warm sound, easy to use.
- Stereo Tune spreads and detunes the stereo image for a fatter sound and de-tuned effects.
- Filterbank will dramatically transform your sound with an 8-band filter plus frequency shift, stretch and expression controls.
- Resochord uses six tuned comb filters to turn notes into chords and generate shimmering sci-fi chorus.
Distortion and overdrive
Guitar Rig 5 Pro provides you with eleven fuzz, distortion and overdrive units. These components are accurate reproductions of classic hardware devices, and sound just like the originals.
Reverb and delay
These effects define a sound like no other, which is why we took extra care to deliver the finest selection of virtual delays and reverbs available. Based on award-winning NI algorithms, these units add the right space and distance in any setup.
Warm things up with some spring reverb, or bounce around with complex tempo-synced delays — whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here.
Tremolos, flangers, phasers, octavers, rotating effects, chorus and ensemble, ring modulation, a pitch pedal and more.
These perfectly-modeled effects can add subtle movement, vintage vibrations or dramatic dynamics, from a swirling 70s phaser to volatile synthesizer sounds.
Filtering is one of the most powerful ways to shape your sound, and GUITAR RIG 5 PRO offers several great tools to do it. Choose from an impressive range of filter-based effects, from wah-wahs to EQs.
Volume and Level
Take control of your levels using this collection of compressors, limiters, noise gates and volume pedals. Essential for adding bite to solos, to max-out the levels before running the signal into other effects, or just for that extra push over the cliff
- New in Version 5:
- The Van 51 delivers superstar signature sound from hard rock to blistering crunch — great for drop tunings and menacing palm-muted chug.
- The Hot Solo+ recalls a classic hand-wired amp with a boutique, responsive overdriven tone. For expressive, singing solos that still sound heavy as hell, the Hot Solo+ is your amp.
- Six new effects:
- Fast Comp — A warm, vintage-style compressor for keeping your peaks in check. Essential for clean sounds.
- Vintage Verb — Eight different classic plate and spring reverbs. Not just for retro — also great for adding class and character.
- Little Reflektor — Advanced convolution reverb, based on the acclaimed REFLEKTOR, with eight impulse responses plus decay and low cut control.
- Stereo Tune — Not a tuner! Spreads and detunes the stereo image for a fatter sound and de-tuned effects.
- Filterbank — Drastically transform your sound with this powerful 8-band filter, with a global frequency shift and stretch parameter for highly expressive effects.
- Resochord — Turn notes into chords and get shimmering, resonating sci-fi chorus with this six-pole harmonizer.
- Custom Multi-effects: Container
- The new Container is a utility module for creating and storing multi-effects and custom channel strips. Assemble your processing chain, then assign the eight macro-controls to the key controls on any of the effects in the chain. It's a great way to get simple control over your sound, and an essential tool for performance.
- Control Room Pro
- Extending the already comprehensive mix options in the Control Room, the new 'Pro' version gives you eight custom setups at once, for the ultimate in extravagant, almost limitless fine-tuning. Arm each track of the 8-track mixer with your choice of cabinet, mics and positioning. Choose from 27 cabinets, up to 16 microphones and up to three mic positions, including room mics. Then juggle the levels for intense sonic perfection.
- Control Room Pro is powered by high-quality impulse responses from Redwirez.
- Over 130 new presets
- The sound designers at Native Instruments have been busy with the new amps and effects, and they've created over 130 new presets. Highlights include an array of warm, absolutely realistic clean sounds, a number of searing distortion presets and ready-to-use multi FX.
- Added Side Chaining
- Side-chaining is an extremely useful technique for reducing sonic clutter and creative 'pumping' effects. Guitar Rig 5 Pro adds side-chain inputs to a number of compressors and Modifier modules, making it easy to incorporate this technique into your effects chains.
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$139.00 Add to cart
Guitar/Bass USB Direct Box Interface
Description$89.95 Add to cart
Multi-host 2x2 MIDI interface for Mac, PC, and iOS - Lightning
Description$69.00 Add to cart
High Quality iOS interface w/ Instrument and Stereo Mic/Line Inputs and Output For iPod, iPhone or iPad
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Roundwound Medium Bass Strings (50-105)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$13.95 Add to cart
10 Ft REAN Straight to Right Angle