True Dual Band Compressor Pedal
Product Code 43046
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (33% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The EBS MultiComp is a high-performance, true dual-band analog compressor pedal. It gives discerning bassists a choice between rack-quality solid state, tube simulation, and multi-band compression modes in a stage-ready pedal format. It has a compression level knob, gain level knob, and an active/passive signal switch.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
- Nominal input level: -8 or -20dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance: 200 Kohms
- Bypass Bandwidth (+0/-2dB): 20-20kHz
- Gain range: 0-15dB min.
- Compressor Ratio (min/max): 1:1-5:1
- Threshold: -25-+6dB adjustable inside
- Attack Time (80%): <10 ms
- Release Time (80%): typ. 100 ms
- 4.5" W x 2.8" H x 1.4" D (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- 1 lbs.
- Power requirements: 9V DC regulated, 10 mA
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$169.99 Add to cart
Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable