Vintage Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal
Product Code 43256
Buy Today and Save $25.00 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Many of the classic tremolo tones of the 50’s and 60’s were produced using tube amps with built-in tremolos. Yet for some reason as time passed and technology advanced these incredibly simple, great-sounding circuits that provided such warm, choppy tremolo fell by the wayside and were forgotten.
Just what is tremolo? The term is often used incorrectly, such as when referring to a Guitar’s whammy bar as a "tremolo." By definition, tremolo is amplitude modulation at a variable frequency. In English this means that the volume of a signal is increased and decreased at a specific rate. Now you can see why a Guitar’s whammy bar is more correctly referred to as a "vibrato."
So why is it so hard to make a great-sounding tremolo? If they told you that, you wouldn’t need Guyatone! However, if you absolutely must have a great-sounding tremolo, look no further than the Guyatone VT-3 Vintage Tremolo. The VT-3 lives up to its name, offering all the tight, pulsing tones that defined the classic tremolo sounds of years gone by. Developed after careful analysis of vintage amplifier tremolo circuits, the VT-3 offers a sine-wave tremolo that absolutely nails the sound of a vintage amp. Speed and Intensity controls allow the user to alter the effect from a painfully slow, barely audible dip to light-speed, shimmering stabs. The VT3’s healthy level boost insures that your performance won’t go unnoticed, a problem common with other units.
The VT-3 Vintage Tremolo - vintage tones without the vintage hassles!
MPN VT3 0 0
- Input Impedance: 470K ohm
- Input Jack: 1/4 Inch standard phone jack
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohm
- Output Jack: 1/4 Inch standard phone jack
- Output: 1
- Controls: INTENSITY, SPEED
- Switch: NORMAL/EFFECT
- Max Input Level: 1V
- Speed Frequency: 0.1 - 10Hz
- Power Supply: 9V Manganese dry cell battery or special AC Adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9V (Battery) / DC9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Consumption: 10 mA
- AC Adaptor: Guyatone AC2 (optional) Input: AC120V Output: DC9V/200 mA (Center -/Sleeve +)
- Dimensions: 2.75" W x 3.875" L x 1.5" H
- Weight (w/o battery): 7.6 oz
- Accessories: 9V Manganese dry cell battery, User’s Manual, Warranty Card
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Deluxe Digital Power All System
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable