These isolation headphones are designed to protect musicians from the high sound levels associated with their instruments. Prolonged exposure to these excessive levels of noise can have traumatic and lasting effects, including hearing fatigue, tinnitus and permanent hearing loss.
These specially designed headphones drastically reduce the level of external sound reaching the musician's ears, offering valuable protection from potential damage. The SIH1 reduces overall noise levels by 24 decibels and features high quality stereo headphones. Unlike non-isolation headsets, where musicians typically crank the volume to very high and potentially damaging sound levels in order to hear the music clearly, the SIH1 reduces ambient noise from the instruments. This allows the musician to play along with the recorded music or monitor other performers in a live situation at comfortable and safe sound levels.
- Speaker Type: 50.m/m Dynamic Speaker Mylarcon
- Magnet: NFB 15x1.5 Four-Hole Style (50u)
- Sound Pressure Level:110.Db +/- 3dB (1mw at 1kHZ)
- Rated Input Power: 30.mw
- Max. Input Power: 100.mw
- Impedance: 250-ohn +/- 15%
- Frequency Response: 20HZ - 20kHZ
- Cord: 12.5 F coil cord with 3.5 stereo plug (1/4" and 1/8" plugs included)
- Comfort Features: Automatically self-aligning for perfect fit and protection.
- Broad foam cushions provide maximum comfort.
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Pro 3 Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$7.95 Add to cart
25 foot Headphone Extension Cable, 1/4 in TRS to 1/4 in TRS
Description$5.95 Add to cart
Y Cable, 1/4 in TRS to Dual 1/4 in TRSF