Professional MIDI DJ Controller
Product Code 43709
Buy Today and Save $400.00 (57% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The VCI-100 is a highly professional MIDI controller that has two jog wheels built with sensor and control technology straight from our turntables. One of the many additional features found on the VCI-100 is a curve generator that controls the crossfader curve giving the DJ true professional mixer features on this MIDI controller, even if the software being used doesn't allow for curve control. The VCI-100 is built with the highest quality mechanical parts and state of the art PCB technology guaranteeing accurate and stable operation.
- 90 parameters of various software are assignable to the VCI-100's control section via USB transmitted MIDI signals.
- The JOG wheel is constructed with a high-resolution pulse sensor; touch sensor and acrylic platter mechanism. With this combination, operations such as pitch bending, scanning and scratching can be performed with speed and accuracy.
- Every crossfader motion of the VCI-100 is digitally converted and sent to the software. Curve settings are generated with the built-in CPU, which allows you to adjust the crossfader curve to your preference whether or not the software you use has curve control.
- The DATA SEND LED and JOG wheel SENSOR LED provides clear visual of the current status to assist in an authentic play mode in real time.
- Operates both with USB bus-power and an exclusive power adaptor. (For best performance and stable operation, please use the power adaptor if the computer's power capacity is low or if using a USB hub)
- There are no issues if you don't have software to operate. TRAKTOR LE (Native Instrument Inc.) is bundled to the VCI-100 with exclusive control assignment files.
- The VCI-100 provides simple plug & play working with Apple and Windows operating system computers.
- Compatible with all software that allows MIDI control assignment. Samples of MIDI control assignment files for each software will be available at www.vestax.com.
- The metal body is almost the same size as a standard Laptop, thin but highly durable, compact and convenient for transportation.
- DIMENSIONS: 360(W) x 35(H) x 252(D) mm (Excluding knob height)
- Requires Windows XP Service Pack 2. Does not support Windows 2000/98/Me
- NOTE: DO NOT connect to a Windows2000 Professional PC. The display will turn blue and the computer will freeze.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.4.7. Does not support previous system versions.
- Multi client environments that operate the VCI-100 with multiple software, is not supported.
- CPU Pentium III 500 MHz (Advanced CPU required for laptops)
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- USB 2.0 Interface
- These minimum system requirements are for the VCI-100 hardware. If the software's system requirements are higher than the VCI-100, please prepare an advanced operating system qualified.
- CPU: Macintosh G3@600 / G4 1.5 GHz or Dual Core 1.6 GHz@667MHz faster CPU is required for laptops
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- USB 2.0 Interface
- BUNDLE SOFTWARE : TRAKTOR 3 LE
- 2 Beat & Tempo Synchronizable Decks
- Instant Loop Function
- 4 amazing Master FX
- Integrated Beatport Store Access
- Ultra-Fast Database Browsing and iTunes-Import
- System Requirements
- Windows XP (SP2), Pentium III or Athlon 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.4, G4 1.5 GHz or Dual Core 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM
Description$699.00 Add to cart
4-deck Controller with Mixer and flagship TRAKTOR PRO 2 Software
Description$349.00 Add to cart
Pro DJ Headphones
Description$219.99 Add to cart
Professional Monitoring Headphones
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Performance DJ Controller
Description$179.95 Add to cart
5 pin MIDI, USB MIDI, Mac, PC and iOS Device Interface
Description$169.99 Add to cart
Ableton Live Controller with 64 RGB Backlit Pads
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)