All Tube Classic Recording Channel Mic Preamp
Product Code 43736
Buy Today and Save $400.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The LA-610 MkII combines an all-tube, vintage mic preamp design — heard on classic albums ranging from The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds to Van Halen I — with authentic Teletronix T4 opto-compression circuitry. This classic channel strip design, with its warm preamp tone and smooth, natural-sounding compression, is updated with modern, user-requested features like true compressor bypass, larger metering, increased output, and an auto-switching power supply.
The LA-610 MkII also boasts much lower noise specs versus vintage models. Elegant and highly popular "Black on Black" cosmetics complete the package. For the serious project studio looking to get the UA sonic experience, the LA-610 MkII offers tone, quality and character at an accessible price.
MPN LA610 MKII 0 0
- All-tube mic preamp design derived from legendary Bill Putnam-designed 610 modular console
- Authentic Teletronix LA-2A-style T4 opto-compressor section
- MkII exclusive features include: true compressor bypass, larger metering, increased output, and auto-switching power supply
- Mic pre with Gain and Level controls, variable impedance switching, and instrument DI for recording tone 'color'
- High and Low frequency shelving EQ
- Complete vintage channel strip at groundbreaking price within project studio reach
- UA build quality and heritage, audiophile components, hand-assembled in-house
- Backed by 1-Year limited warranty
Description$1,349.00 Add to cart
Single Channel Harmonic DISTortion & classic Knee compRESSOR
Description$1,099.95 Add to cart
Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Description$1,049.00 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$699.00 Add to cart
Amazingly Quiet and Versatile Tube Microphone
Description$175.00 Add to cart
Really Nice Classic Stereo Compressor