Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, Boss continues to push the envelope and innovate. The new DD7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
Up to 6.4 seconds of delay time is available with the DD7, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating "sound on sound" performances.
The DD7 is equipped with two innovative new delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds. Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic BOSS DM2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
For hands-free control of the DD7, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.
Create amazing effects with the DD7's stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths - handy for recording and live-performance control.
MPN DD-7 4 4
- E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE
- Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK (Used for indication of TEMPO, HOLD, and to check battery)
- INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack
- OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack
- TEMPO/EXP jack
- AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- 1 ms to 6400 ms*
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec (in Hold mode)
*Values may vary according to the mode and connections.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 ohms or greater
- DC 9 V: Dry battery, 9 V type (6F22/carbon, 6LR61/alkaline)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional not included)
- DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon)/
- Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline),
- AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Mode Sticker, Application Sticker, Leaflets ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery (9 V type, 6LR61) *1
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$99.00 Add to cart
British Combo Drive Pedal
Description$39.00 Add to cart
Pedal Board Carrying Case (3 pedals)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Boss AC Adaptor
Description$15.95 Add to cart
Parallel DC Cords for up to 8 BOSS Pedals
Description$8.95 Add to cart
3 foot Instrument Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
1 foot Instrument Cable