The Morley FX Blender is a variable outboard Effects Loop pedal. Simply hook your guitar and amp to the INPUT and OUTPUT. Then, hook up any effect or series of effects to the FX Blender SEND and RETURN jacks. You can blend in the effect using the FX Blender foot pedal. Breathe new life and capability into your favorite effects. The FX Blender has a SEND LEVEL that allows you to increase the output of the Send to the effect. This will make older analog effects work harder and sound better or it can be used to purposely drive the effect to distort slightly (great for flange, chorus and phase). The FX Blender is controlled by Morley’s tried and true Electro-Optical circuit for noise free operation.
- Electro-Optical circuit means no pots to get scratchy!
- Foot pedal varies Send/Return signal from Dry (Toe-Up - no effect) to Wet (Toe-Down - full effect)
- Powers from Morley adapter or 9v battery
- Cold Rolled Steel housing, LED indicator light, easy access battery compartment and two-year no hassle manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 5.88 W x 2.75 H x 9.13 D in.
Description$129.95 Add to cart
VAI2 Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Description$99.00 Add to cart
switching device that allows one guitar to be routed to three amplifiers
Description$44.95 Add to cart
Cable Station Solderless Pedal Board Cable Kit
Description$18.95 Add to cart
1 Spot Power Adapter / Supply
Description$16.95 Add to cart
3 Packs Extra Light Guage Set .010 - .047, Phosphor Bronze Acoustic
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle