The Crown® Macro-Tech® i Series continues the Macro-Tech legacy of unparalleled sonic accuracy and detail putting sound quality above all else. Patented, cutting-edge Class-I circuitry gets more power out of an amplifier with less waste. Rugged construction ensures that all Macro-Techs are built to withstand years of abuse on the road. Global Power Supply is designed to deliver maximum power no matter what country you work in. Built-in load, line voltage, input and output monitoring. Standard Ethernet networking via System Architect® lets system operators monitor and control the amplifier from any location.
Guaranteed minimum power in watts at 20 Hz-20 kHz with 0.35% THD:
- 4,570W (20 mS burst, 2-ohm dual per ch.)
- 2,500W (20 Hz-20 kHz, 2-ohm dual per ch.)
- 2,500W (1 kHz, 2-ohm dual per ch.)
- 3,000W (4-ohm dual per ch.)
- 1,500W (8-ohm dual per ch.)
- 5,000W (4-ohm bridge)
- 6,000W (8-ohm bridge)
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20Hz - 20 kHz into 8 ohms): ± 0.25 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio below rated full-bandwidth power, A-weighted: > 108 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at 1 watt into 8 ohms: < 0.1%
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Plus Noise at full rated power: < 0.35%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) 60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1, from full rated output to –30 dB: < 0.35%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz at 8 ohms): > 5000
- Crosstalk (below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 80 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR) (20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 55 dB, typically > 70 dB
- DC Output Offset (Shorted input): < ± 3 mV
- Input Impedance (nominal): 10 kilohms balanced, 5 kilohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu typical
- Load Impedance (Note: Safe with all types of loads): Stereo: 1/2/4/8/16 ohms, Bridge Mono: 2/4/8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity (referenced to 8 ohm rated output): 1.4V, 32 dB gain, and 26 dB gain
- Voltage Gain (referenced to 8 ohm rated output): 37.1 dB to 22.2 dB
- Required AC Mains: Universal AC input, 100-240VAC , 50/60 Hz (±15%). Maximum AC mains voltage 264VAC.
- AC Line Connector: Five cordsets supplied with amplifier (USA, UK, European, Australia, India)
- Cooling: Dual-zone, microprocessor controlled, continuously variable speed fans, front-to-back airflow
- Front Panel: Cast aluminum with integrated handles.
- Weight: 28 pounds (12.7 kg) net, 36 pounds (16.3 kg) shipping.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 in. (48.3 cm) W x 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) H x 16.2 in. (41.1 cm) D.
- Protection: Amplifier is protected against reactive loads, faults and shorts. If one channel experiences a catastrophic failure, the entire amplifier will shut down.
Description$218.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$99.95 Add to cart
100 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge 1/4 inch to Banana
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$54.95 Add to cart
50 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge 1/4 inch to Banana
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
10 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$13.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable