15-watt 1x8 inch Valvetronix Guitar Combo Amplifier
Product Code 44580
Buy Today and Save $120.05 (43% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Sophisticated modeling technology combined with the VOX Valve Reactor power amp circuit that uses a 12AX7 vacuum tube results in sound quality that overwhelms the competition. Announcing the VT series --- the latest combo amps in the Valvetronix series, featuring simulation sounds of famous guitarists.
With sound quality that overpowers its rivals, the Valvetronix series has achieved enormous support from guitarists around the world. It's a new generation of VOX amp that fuses high-quality modeling technology with the acclaimed VOX Valve Reactor tube technology. This new and eagerly awaited VT series provides twenty-two amp models that range from the latest high-gain types to hard-to-find boutique and vintage amps, together with a full complement of effects, making this a series of combo amps that will cover the needs of a wide variety of styles and performance techniques. Sixty-six preset programs are also provided, including twenty-two song programs that simulate the guitar sounds of famous guitarists, so even beginners who aren't familiar with guitar amps can start enjoying serious guitar sound right away. The VT series is available in four models --- 15, 30, 50, or 100W --- ranging from an entry-level model to units that can stand up to professional use on stage or in the studio.
The VOX Valve Reactor circuit is the key factor that separates the Valvetronix series from other modeling amps. The 100% analog original power amp circuit actually has the same power amp circuit as a full-tube amp, using a 12AX7 miniature triode to reproduce a distinctive tube amp sound unattainable by digital technology. In other words, it replicates aspects that have an important influence on the sound of a tube amp, such as the power amp's class A/AB operation and the interaction of the power stage with the speaker, thus reproducing not only the response of the original amp's power amp circuitry, but also the power amp's distortion as well as the nuances and subjective sound pressure of a full-tube amp.
Since there's a power level control that allows you to decrease just the volume without affecting the tonal character, you can adjust the volume while enjoying the same sense of drive as when the master volume is at maximum. This means that you can obtain the exact same sound even when you're unable to play at maximum volume, such as when you're at home.
Another indispensible aspect of the Valvetronix series is the modeling technology that is the source of its diverse amp sounds. The sounds of twenty-two tube amps sought-after by the guitarists are built in, including vintage amps that are now hard to find, as well costly boutique amps. The coverage includes not only vintage types, but also the latest high-gain types, accommodating a wide variety of playing techniques and styles.
Effects are an important part of creating your guitar sound. The VT series contains twelve effects with quality rivaling that of dedicated stand-alone processors, ranging from familiar standards to fresh new types. Of these, the reverb effect is always available, and three of the other eleven types are composite effects that allow up to three effects to be used simultaneously. Noise reduction can also be used at the same time. Each effect has multiple parameters that you can adjust to create the precise sound you want. There's also a tap switch that makes it easy to set the delay time or modulation speed. Independent reverb is provided, giving you an even broader range of sound-creating possibilities.
For each amp model, the VT series provides a "song preset" that simulates the guitar sound of a famous guitarist, giving you a total of twenty-two such presets. These song presets make it easy to instantly obtain the guitar sound of well-known songs everyone has heard. Each amp model also has a "basic preset" that represents the most typical settings, as well as an "effected preset" that takes full advantage of the effects, totaling forty-four presets. Together with the song presets, you have a total of sixty-six preset programs. Of course, you can also save your own favorite edited programs as one of eight user programs.
There's a headphone output that can be connected to headphones or to your mixer or multi-track recorder. Since the tonal characteristics of the cabinet are applied to this output, the sound will not be impaired even if you make a direct-line recording or listen through headphones, ensuring that you continue to get that great spatial depth and character. The VT50/100 provides a speaker output that allows an external speaker to be connected, and the VT100 provides an effect loop that's convenient for connecting an external effect, giving you the flexibility to configure your system for any situation.
By using the optional VFS5 foot switch you can switch programs, turn reverb or other effects on/off, or make speed/tap settings using your foot. This is a great advantage when you're creating sounds or performing live.
MPN VT15 0 1
- Amp Models: BOUTIQUE CL, DELUXE TWEED, SUPER 4X10, AC15TB, AC30HH, EXPRESS TRAIN, AC50CP2, UK 25TH, US '90S, UK MODERN, BOUTIQUE METAL, MODDED CL, TWEED 2X12, TWEED 4X10, AC15, AC30TB, BOUTIQUE OD, AC30BM, UK '80S, CALI METAL, UK '90S, METAL BULL
- Effect Models: DELAY, TAPE ECHO, CHORUS, COMP, OCTAVE, FLANGER, PHASER, ROTARY, TREMOLO, PITCH, REVERB, NR (Noise Reduction）
- Number of amp types: 22
- Number of effects: 12
- Number of programs: 66 preset, 8 user
- Input/output jacks: 1x INPUT, 1 x FOOT SW jack, 1 x PHONE jack, 1 x EXTERNAL SPEAKER OUT jack (only VT50/VT100), 1 x LOOP RETURN jack (only VT100), 1 x LOOP SEND jack (only VT100)
- Power amp output: VT15=maximum 15W RMS @4 ohms, VT30=maximum 30W RMS @4 ohms, VT50=maximum 50W RMS @8 ohms, VT100=maximum 100W RMS @8 ohms
- Speaker: VT15=1 x VOX original (8 inch,4 ohm), VT30=1 x VOX original (10 inch,4 ohm ), VT50=1 x VOX original (12 inch,8 ohm), VT100=2 x VOX original (12 inch,8 ohm)
- Signal processing A/D conversion: 24-bit, D/A conversion: 24-bit, Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
- Power consumption: VT15=28W, VT30=40W,VT50=XXW, VT100=XXW
- Dimensions: VT15=428(W) x 224(D) x 395(H) mm / 16.85"(W) x 8.82"(D) x 15.55"(H) , VT30=456(W) x 224(D) x 430(H) mm / 17.95"(W) x 8.82"(D) x 16.93"(H), VT50/ VT100(not confirmed yet)
- Weight: VT15=10kg / 22.05lbs., VT30=12kg / 26.43lbs, VT50/ VT100(not confirmed yet)
- Included items: power cable
- Options(Sold separately): VOX VFS5 foot switch
Description$349.99 Add to cart
Hand Wired Tube Screamer Effects Pedal
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Compact Guitar Combo Amp & Audio System
Description$159.99 Add to cart
Jerry Cantrell Signature Crybaby Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Foot Controller for Vox VT Amplifier Series
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Premium Vintage Coil Guitar Cable
Description$14.95 Add to cart
15 foot Instrument Cable