Analog Delay Emulator with Clean Boost and Tap Tempo (v3)
Sporting a new look for 2015 with all of the same functionality, Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard delay pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost DLA is designed with user-tweakable, "lo-fi" analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage delays. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep, up to 1000 milliseconds, of delay. The Boost DLA parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such delay styles as digital, vintage tape and bucket brigade.
- Uniquely combines delay and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade.
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Fidelity and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously-variable delay time.
- Tape Drift adds a random, unpredictable element to the modulation, which is more true to a vintage tape echo.
- Dotted 8th shifts the timing from 1/4-note mode to play back in dotted eighth notes for achieving those distinctive Pink Floyd/U2-style sounds.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4" input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
- 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- Custom, silent-switching actuator.
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass" (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
- Heavy duty, all metal construction.
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).
Description$269.00 Add to cart
Deluxe Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Custom Shop Buffer
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable