Voltage Control Virtual Instrument Plug-In
Item # 44989
Buy Today and Save $50.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Any hardware device with a control voltage (CV) input can be placed under precise digital control from your favorite audio workstation software. You can play and automate modulars, analog synths - even effects processors.
Imagine being able to play and automate your CV-equipped analog gear from Digital Performer, Logic Pro, or Live with the same level of control, precision and convenience as a virtual instrument.
- Standard virtual instrument plug-in that turns an audio interface with DC-coupled outputs into a voltage control interface.
- Lets you control external modular synths or other CV-equipped gear from your computer.
- Works with Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Live and other Audio Unit instrument hosts that support side chain outputs.
- Works with any MOTU audio interface equipped with TRS outputs, including the 24io with 24 TRS outputs, expandable to 96.
- Familiar, easy-to-use instrument plug-in operation within your favorite host software.
- Provides 24 control outputs per plug-in instance. Use as many instances as needed.
- Converts MIDI track data to control voltages to play modulars, analog synthesizers and other CV-equipped sound sources.
- Sample-accurate MIDI playback with supporting host software (such as DP).
- Provides seven different control source types, including MIDI notes, MIDI controller data and audio track automation, plus tempo-synced sources such as LFOs, clock pulses and trigger/pattern sequencers.
- Provides one-click pitch and octave calibration per oscillator using either Hz/V or V/oct tuning standards.
- View at a glance the total calibrated range for each oscillator/interface combination.
- Sync multiple drum machines, arpeggiators and other clock destinations with independent PPQ resolution for each device.
- Universal Binary Mac compatibility
- Mac OS X (version 10.4 or later)
- An audio sequencer software package that hosts MAS or Audio Unit (AU) instrument plug-ins and supports multiple instrument sidechain outputs, such as Digital Performer, Logic, or Ableton Live.
- An audio interface with DC-coupled outputs, such as any MOTU FireWire, USB2, or PCI audio interface with quarter-inch TRS outputs.
- The proper cable type for your interface.
- External audio hardware that responds to control voltage signals, such as modular analog synthesizers, vintage monosynths, etc.
- A free USB port for the iLok USB key. Note that if you have multiple products which use iLoks for authorization you can consolidate multiple authorizations onto a single iLok
Item # 44740
Description$849.00 View Details
Portable Bus-powered Audio Interface with On-board Effects and Mixing 192kHz
Item # 63178
Description$395.00 View Details
6x6 FireWire/USB2.0 Audio Interface
Item # 24600
Description$274.95 View Details
Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In with Hybrid Synthesis Engine
Item # 31172
Description$249.95 View Details
Orchestral Native or Plug-in - Mac/PC
Item # 61496
Description$149.00 View Details
Complete Music Production Software
Item # g25
Description$25.00 View Details
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)