he SL3 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL3 USB 2.0 interface connects one, two or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software. This package includes two 12˝ Serato Control Vinyl records, two Serato Control CDs, USB cable, and RCA audio cables to your mixer. An international power supply with country adaptors is included to insure optimum performance and easy transfer when unplugging USB between DJs. A soft zippered carrying case for the SL3 is also included.
Includes Serato DJ software
Rane is pleased to announce that our products which previously included Serato Scratch Live software are now fully supported by and include Serato DJ software. DJs currently using Serato Scratch Live with supported Rane hardware have the option to migrate to the new and improved Serato DJ free of charge. If you're familiar with Scratch Live, the transition to Serato DJ is easy and intuitive. Serato DJ 1.6 is a free upgrade supporting the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4.
Serato DJ provides support for DVS (digital vinyl system), iZotope FX, Sync, Slip Mode, more Cue points, jump-to-loop, an improved 24-slot sampler and takes advantage of the high performance, ultra-low latency Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers. Both programs share compatible song libraries, the same general workflow and deck layout.
Upgrading is optional -- Serato Scratch Live will still work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4. You can have both programs installed, and use one or the other.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for studio production with third-party software.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and rugged hardware design.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback.
- Bus power from USB port or with the included external power supply.
Description$199.95 Add to cart
Video Plug-in for TTM 57SL & Serato Live
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Performance DJ Controller
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Dual Reverb Effects Processor with USB AU and VST Support
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional DJ Headphones
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Professional Quality Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)