Rackmountable Guitar Processor
Product Code 51000
Buy Today and Save $320.00 (46% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The GSP1101 is the new paradigm in preamp/processors. We looked at the needs of the professional guitarists who already get their core tone with their amps, guitars, and fingers. The pros wanted to do everything from just adding a few effects to their existing tone to creating entirely new sounds with a single rack-mount preamp/processor. One concern they had in common; "Don't take over my rig like other preamps do." This required a whole new approach in design.
The GSP1101 answers the professional guitarist's call for "tone preservation" by incorporating the flexibility to be easily integrated into any rig and configured to work the way you want it. DigiTech's unique Setup Wizard guides you through the steps to optimize the GSP1101 to fit your needs.
The GSP1101 not only preserves your tone, but it gives you access to a vast array of over 120 different models, from stompbox overdrives, preamps, and amps, to studio quality effects including luscious Lexicon® reverbs and unique products like DigiTech's Whammy®.
- A/D Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz throughout
- DSP Section: 2 Audio DNA2(TM) DSP Processors
- Preset Memory: 99 User / 99 Factory Presets
Analog Input Connections
- Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Maximum input signal: 8 dBu
- Impedance: 16K Ohms unbalanced or 20K Ohms balanced
- Nominal input level: +4 dBu or -10 dBV
- Maximum input: +23dBu (Level switch at +4 dBu)
Analog Output Connections
- Impedance: 1K Ohms unbalanced / 2K Ohms balanced
- Maximum Output Level: 23 dBu
- Impedance: 2K Ohms balanced
- Maximum Output level: 23 dBu
- Minimum Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Power: 250 mW / channel
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Nominal output level: -10 dBV (Unity gain from guitar input in BYPASS)
- Electronic SNR: ¡Ý 110dB
- Expression Pedal Input: Works with any standard passive guitar volume pedal; connect to volume pedal output.
- Footswitch Input: DigiTech FS300 or GNXFC. Uses 1/4¡± TRS stereo cable.
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- USB: 2.0 compliant
- Audio streaming: 2 channels to computer, 2 channels from computer
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHZ
- Windows(R) XP (SP 2 installed, .NET Framework 2.0* installed)
- 800 MHz processor speed (1.2 GHz recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- *.NET 2.0 will be downloaded and installed during installation of X-Edit software if required.
- OS 10.4.x
- PowerPC or Intel(R) G4, G5 processor 800 MHz (1.2 GHz recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
*A factory repack with a full warranty. Product may have minor flaws or cosmetic imperfections.
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Deluxe 4 Space Rack Case
Description$219.99 Add to cart
50-watt Combo Guitar Amplifier w/ 12 inch Custom Speaker
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable