M9 Stompbox Modeler has the stunning stompbox tones, old-school simplicity and necessary portability you need in an all-in-one stompbox solution.
Tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, distinctive distortions, and the list goes on: M9 Stompbox Modeler features over 100 immortal models. It features models from best-selling Line 6 gear including DL4™ Delay Modeler, DM4™ Distortion Modeler, FM4™ Filter Modeler, MM4™ Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla®, Echo Pro™ and others.
M9 Stompbox Modeler is three FX Units in one. Up to three effects can be used simultaneously, with three more at the ready. Use one effect at a time, arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or create your own original blends.
Different effect arrangements, or "scenes," can be created for each of your gigs. No more tearing up Velcro® just to switch out one or two pedals! Create and save up to 24 scenes. (Scenes can be backed up to your computer via MIDI in/out.)
M9 Stompbox Modeler is easy to use, just like a classic stompbox. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. No menus, no saving and no hassles. And your settings remain when you power down! The bright LCD shows parameter names/values and the built-in chromatic tuner.
The 28-second looper delivers extended, in-the-moment looping. Looping has never been easier with dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse. (The looper and the FX Units can be used simultaneously.)
M9 Stompbox Modeler boasts a full arsenal of ins and outs. 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass) let you put M9 Stompbox Modeler before, after or in between your other pedals. Connect a pair of expression pedals to the two 1/4" expression pedal jacks to morph smoothly between tones and control the new Pitch Glide and Wah models. MIDI in/out, which is perfect for backing up your scenes, also makes M9 Stompbox Modeler compatible with MIDI control systems.
MPN 990403105 1 0
- 75+ stompbox effects; 3 at once with 3 more at the ready; full control over stompbox arrangement
- Create up to 6 pedal board "scenes"; scenes back up to your computer via MIDI in/out
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse
- Universal Tap Tempo syncs all time-based FX
- MIDI control system compatibility
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Essential ins and outs; 1/4-inch mono/stereo inputs and outputs; Two 1/4-inch expression pedal jacks; MIDI in and out
- True analog bypass or DSP bypass
- Heavy-duty metal chassis and footswitches built for on-stage abuse
- AC power adapter included
Description$399.99 Add to cart
Digital Wireless Instrument System
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$179.00 Add to cart
WAZA Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
All-In-One MultiStomp Guitar Pedal
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable
Description$22.99 Add to cart
Right Angle 10 Foot
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle