6-String Fixed Bridge Electric Guitar
Product Code 61046
Buy Today and Save $1,000.00 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Model E1 Moog Guitar uses the same innovative electronics and pickups as the original Paul Vo Collector Edition, with some exciting changes. The Moog Guitar Model E1 provides an incredibly intimate playing experience that connects musicians directly to the source of the sound: the strings of the guitar. It does this by controlling the way the strings vibrate. In a very coherent way, the Model E1 gives energy to, and takes energy away from the strings. The resulting timbres do not rely on effects or post-processing. They are created directly from the strings.
The Moog Electric Guitar pickups are a patented, custom design. They have single-coil architecture, but have some differences from your classic single-coil design. The output level of the Moog Guitar has been set about halfway between the classic Fender single-coil output and the classic Gibson humbucker output. This would be comparable to the classic P90 pickup. The piezo pickup is blended in with the normal output of the Moog E1 Guitar and it can be output separately thru the quarter inch jack. The piezo does not require external power; it receives auxiliary power from an onboard 9V battery.
MPN MG-003-E1BX 0 0
- Guitar: Double-Cutaway, Set-neck
- Body: Solid Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck joint: Set
- Neck shape: Modified "C"
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Headstock: 7°:. Finished to match body
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 12.59" (320mm)
- Number of frets: 22
- Electronics: Moog patented String Control Technology, including Moog Ladder Filter
- Pickups: 2 custom-designed Moog pickups. Piezo saddles in bridge.
- Hardware: Chrome and dark chrome
- Tuners: Jinho
- Bridge: Moog customized fixed bridge with Graph Tech piezo saddles
- Strings: Ships with 10-52 Moog Guitar Strings
- Includes Hardshell Case
Moog Foot Pedal Controller
- Controls Harmonic Blend and the frequency response of the Moog Ladder Filter. Powers the Moog Electronics.
- Includes external Control Voltage Input (0 to 5VDC) for use with optional Moog accessories.
- Power Input: 120/240VAC.
- Weight: 7 lbs. (approx)
Description$479.00 Add to cart
Analog Chorus Flange and Vibrato FX Processor
Description$319.99 Add to cart
Modern Classic Guitar Combo Amplifier 4 Watts 1x10
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$213.75 Add to cart
Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Audio Pattern Processor Effects Pedal
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal