This Special Christmas Edition Fubar 4 combines a multiple input DAC and Hi-End Headphone Amplifier into one exceptional unit. Listen to music direct from your computer USB or use Digital Coax and Tos link Optical inputs. The Fubar IV lets you listen with your headphones from the 1/4" (6.4mm) jack or send your music directly to your stereo from the RCA outputs. Special edition festive graphics add a very cool look to this Fubar IV.
MPN Fubar 4se 4 4
- USB input - Play music directly from your computer via USB. Requires no additional software or drivers
- S/PDIF inputs - The Fubar 4 has inputs for both Digital Coax and Optical. Lets you connect your CD and DVD player or any device with a digital output.
- Headphone Output - connect your favorite headphones to the 1/4in (6.4mm) headphone jack.
- RCA Outputs - Using the Gold Plated RCA outputs you can connect the Fubar 4 Plus to your home stereo for playback over speakers.
- Volume Control: Machined from a solid aluminum billet, controls the headphone output.
- Gain Switch - The External gain switch lets you optimize the Fubar 4 Plus output for your headphones. Compatible with 32 - 600 Ohm headphones.
- Changeable OpAmps: The OPA2604 OpAmp in the headphone amplifier section is changable allowing you to try the various OpAmps available including the OPA2627 SuperChip
- Special Edition Festive Graphics: Adds a very cool look for this Fubar 4
- Amplifier Structure: Coupling Capacitor Less / Push-Pull
- Line Level Output: RCA output 2 Vrms
- Gain Control: High setting (normal) / Low setting provides 20dB attenuation
- Volume Control: Series / Shunt - user selectable (default is Series)
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm to 600 Ohm
- Circuit Protection: Output Short / Over Current Protection
- Support Format: 16 Bit - 32 / 44.1 / 48 kHz (compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Input select: Auto Select - USB highest priority
- USB Chip: CMedia - CM108
- Reciever: Texas Instruments - DIR9001
- DAC Chip: Texas Instruments - PCM1754
- LPF OpAmp: Texas Instruments - PCM2134
- Main OpAmp: Texas Instruments OPA2604 (Exchangeable)
- Servo OpAmp: Texas Instruments TL072
- USB input (1)
- S/PDIF Input
- Digital Coax
- Toslink Optical
- Line Outputs
- RCA Jacks (1 set)
- Headphone Jack 1/4" (6.4mm)
Description$229.95 Add to cart
ProSeries Headphone Closed back, 50mm mylar driver, w/hard case & straight + coiled cables, 2 sets earpads (64 ohms)
Description$150.00 Add to cart
Prestige Monitor Headphones
Description$106.00 Add to cart
5-channel Headphone Amp 1/2 Rack
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)