USB Audio Interface & AKG D 88 S Microphone
Product Code 61226
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (33% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Omega Studio Bundle is an integrated computer recording system that includes an 8x4x2 USB mixer, an AKG D 88 S microphone, Cubase LE recording software for both Mac and Windows, and a Lexicon reverb plug-in called Pantheon. The system contains all of the components necessary to transform a computer into a 24-bit recording studio (including a microphone and cable), whether for a guitarist, keyboard player, vocalist, instrumentalist or an audio engineer.
Most standard computer audio interfaces are typically based on a patch-bay paradigm. The Omega USB mixer is based on a mixer paradigm and includes input, output, and mixing functions that support a variety of tracking and monitoring applications while requiring no additional mixing hardware. The mixer provides eight inputs which are assignable in pairs to any of four simultaneous record channels. They feature ultra-transparent, high-resolution analog to digital converters to capture a performance with pristine 24-bit quality.
Two of the inputs feature extremely low-noise dbx microphone preamps with 48-volt phantom power and 1/4" TRS insert points. The four 1/4" TRS active balanced line inputs on the Omega accept either unbalanced or balanced equipment. A S/PDIF digital audio input is included, and the Omega is capable of recording both analog and digital sources simultaneously. A high-impedance instrument input is conveniently accessible on the front panel.
The AKG D 88 S is a rugged handheld microphone designed to capture vocals and instruments in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback. A handy on/off switch is provided for added flexibility. The bundle comes complete with an XLR microphone cable and case.
- Integrated computer recording system
- Includes input, output and mixing functions that support a variety of tracking/monitoring applications while requiring no additional mixing hardware
- Multi-track recording software with 48 audio and 64 MIDI tracks
- Professional audio editing and processing features with full automation of volume, pan, mute and effects
- MIDI score editor with advanced quantization and logical presets
- Supports up to 8 VST instruments
- Two insert and four effect sends per channel
- VST system link and ReWire 2 compatible
- World-class Lexicon reverb with a simple, yet powerful user interface
- 35 factory presets, 6 reverb types with 16 editable parameters per reverb type
- Mono and stereo operation
- Floating point DSP processing
- 16 and 24-bit compatible
- Efficient CPU utilization
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$69.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable