Image-Line has once again improved upon greatness, incorporating over 14 years of experience into the release of FL Studio 11. This update has everything you need to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. With new features including multi-touch support, all-new Performance Mode, up to 199 playlist tracks, and not only updated but also new plug-ins, FL Studio 11 is truly the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
What you can do with Producer edition:
Full audio recording and post-production. Producer edition allows you to record external and internal audio. Record up to the maximum number of simultaneous audio tracks your computer and audio interface (soundcard) can support.
Access to the Playlist Pattern, Audio and Automation Clips for arranging, chopping, stretching, time-shifting any Audio, Notes and Automation.
Use the flexible Automation Clip based automation to overlay audio, notes in the Playlist and hand-draw/edit point & curve based splines.
With the addition of audio-focussed plugins such as Edison, Slicex and Vocodex to help you chop, loop and perform audio in creative ways.
Synthmaker, a modular synthesizer and effects creation environment with unlimited potential.
New features in FL Studio 11:
Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support - FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist - 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll - Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker - Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer - Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
Options - Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
BassDrum – Deep Kick-Bass percussion synthesizer with sample layering. BassDrum was developed due to strong and loud customer demand for punchy kicks with a big bottom end. The solution was to take a hybrid synthesis/sample route to provide unlimited customization for the perfect kick sound.
GMS (Groove Machine Synth) - Multi-timbral hybrid synthesizer & FX channel lifted from Groove Machine. Another plugin by popular demand.
Effector - 12 performance oriented effects: Distortion, Lo-Fi bit reduction, Flanging, Phasing, Filter (low/high pass), Delay, Reverb, Stereo panning & binaural effect, Gating, Granulizer, Vocal formant and Ring modulation effects. Effector was introduced to compliment Performance Mode and is perfect for use with multi-touch displays & controllers.
Patcher – Introduced with FL Studio 10 to provide a means of saving and recalling commonly used effects and plugin chains. It's in the new section as, aside from being overhauled with animated connections and a fresh interface, patcher has gained two, of many more to come, Voice Effects (VFX).
VFX Key Mapper – Allows note inputs, live or from the Piano roll, to be transposed, keychanged, chorded or creatively remapped.
VFX Color Mapper – Leverages FL Studio's 16 Piano roll note colors that have traditionally mapped to MIDI channels. Now inside Patcher note colors can control 16 independent generators/instruments or groups of generators.
FL Flowstone - Flowstone is the successor to the original Synthmaker program. Now including the Ruby high level programming language. Not only can you still create Synths & Effects, but you can also control external hardware with support for USB devices, I/O cards, Wi-Fi, webcams and audio hardware.
Newtone 2 – Has been completely re-written with a new analysis and pitch engine for more accuracy, while also brushing up the workflow. Shortcuts & mouse actions now harmonize with FL Studio's Piano roll and Playlist, where possible. Most exciting are the new Vibrato and Warp editors. The Vibrato editor allows users to create vibrato effects from scratch with controls including start/end amount and frequency. The editor even detects existing vibrato and displays this value so users can match the singers natural tendency, if desired. The Warp editor is designed to work with mono or polyphonic material and is perfect for slicing and re-timing/quantizing drum-loops, vocal performances and is great for sounddesign experimentation. Importantly, Newtone 2 is a free update for existing customers.
Harmor – Rising star of the Electro and Dubstep scene, voted in the top 10 plugins of 2013 by MusicRadar readers, now supports Komplexer WT wavetables & 'Map audio regions to keys' for sampler like functionality and auto-dump to score for Slicex like drum handling. The preset count continues to rise too as patches keep flooding in from the thriving user base.
ZGameEditor Visualizer – Based on the free open source ZGameEditor that can be used to create 2D & 3D video game style visualization objects for the plugin. ZGE Visualizer can create real-time or rendered HD video effects in automated or automatic sync with FL Studio projects to support live performances or YouTube videos. Under FL Studio 11 the plugin receives a slew of new shadier modules for stunning HD video effects.
DirectWave - Added multi-timbral mode to the FL native version so you can load and play more than one patch from note colors in the Piano roll. There's also a new live 16 point sincinterpolation mode for lower CPU usage when using DirectWave in multi-timbral mode.
- Program or record 999 separate ‘loop' patterns into the step-sequencer
- Enter beats or monophonic notes on each instrument Channel (unlimited Channels)
- Enter velocity, pan, modulation, pitch and note-start offset per-note
- Each ‘loop' pattern can consist of an unlimited number of Channel instruments/samples.
- Route and mix Channes through any number of the 104 Mixer tracks and add effects such as delay, reverb, flanging chorusing, EQ etc
- Play back or render a single pattern at a time of up to 64 steps
- Render to wav, mp3 or ogg format
- Access to the Mixer (104 Mixer channels, rerouting, integrated EQ and more)
- External MIDI control and recording
- Unlimited number of instrument Channels
- 4 to 64 notes in the Step Sequencer per pattern (up to 999 patterns)
- FL Direct Wave (player)
- Instruments - TS404, 3OSC, Autogun, Channel Sampler, BooBass, Beepmap, Plucked, Fruit Kick, Chrome ,FPC, WaveTraveller, Dashboard, KB Controller, Fruity Vibrator, Midi Out, FL Slayer, FL Keys, Granuliser
- Effects - Delay, Delay Bank, Equo, Flangus, Love Philter, Vocoder, Parametric EQ & EQ2, Multiband Compressor, Spectroman, Stereo Enhancer, Wave Candy, Wave Shaper, Soundgoodizer
- Supports unlimited VST & DX plugin instruments
- Import/Export WAV, MP3, OGG & MIDI
- Piano typing keyboard
- ASIO support (for low latency)
- Piano roll allowing chords and note-slides
- Playlist (Pattern Clip) arranging
- Full automation of all enabled parameters (as Event Automation)
- Internal controllers as a modulation source
- Used as VST instrument in another host e.g. Cubase, Sonar, Logic, etc
- Used as a ReWire & VST client or host
- Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument
- Drumsynth Live percussion synthesizer
- DX10 FM synthesizer
- Wasp & Wasp XT synthesizers
- Lifetime free updates to Fruity Edition by download
- No audio recording
Producer Gives You All Fruity Edition features plus...
- Audio recording from external sources.
- Direct-to-disk recording & offline rendering of Mixer tracks.
- Audio Clips with waveform view & support for cue points.
- Automation Clips with editable envelopes and LFO mode.
- Edison - integrated audio editor/recorder.
- Slicex - loop slicer & re-arranger.
- Vocodex - advanced vocoder.
- Synthmaker – advanced everything!
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. Download and test the demo!
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (with service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows.
- Running XP (with service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
Description$1,799.00 Add to cart
56-Channel, 24-Bit 192 kHz FireWire Audio Interface
Description$629.99 Add to cart
2-way 6.5 inch Bass-Reflex Bi-Amplified Nearfield Studio Monitors - Pair
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Compact Bus-Powered Audio Interface with on-board effects and mixing 192kHz
Description$349.00 Add to cart
Reference-Class Open-Back Headphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)