Elevating your amp serves dual purposes: it decouples your amp from the floor and puts your amp at a better height for hearing your amp. The Amp Stand easily manages both tasks, supporting amps weighing up to 90 lbs. The support arms tilt to adjust the angle of your amp and the height is adjustable to optimize the directionality of your amp. If you have a larger amp, set the Amp Stand's A-frame base wider and lower to provide sturdy support.
MPN JS-AS100 2 2
- Tilted angle optimizes stage and studio sound
- Five optimized height options with locking pins
- Rubber pads on supprt arms and rubber feet secure amp and stand.
- Sturdy A-frame design with locking cross brace.
- Legs fold flat and arms release for easy storage and transport.
- Load capacity: 150 lbs.
- Product Name: JS-AS100
- Part Number: 16790
- Capacity: 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Height: 13.25" – 19.75" (336mm – 502mm)
- Arms Width: 10" (254mm)
- Base Width: 19" (482mm)
- Base Depth: 20.25" (514mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$165.00 Add to cart
Delay and Looper Pedal
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
All-In-One MultiStomp Guitar Pedal
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable