24-channel Mixer and FireWire Interface
Product Code 61604
Buy Today and Save $2,000.95 (50% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Huge bang for the buck! The 24-channel StudioLive 24.4.2 blurs the line between analog and digital, while packing a staggering amount of functionality into an easy-to-use digital mixing platform. Take this potent all-in-one machine to the gig and use its built-in effects and the PreSonus-exclusive "Fat Channel" to manage your sound. Want to record the show? It couldn't be easier! Just plug the StudioLive 24.4.2 in to any FireWire-equipped computer, and you're ready to go. The StudioLive 24.4.2 even simplifies the recording process, thanks to its included Capture software for dependable live sound recording and included Studio One Artist DAW software for polishing and producing your tracks after you've recorded them!
There's a lot more you'll want to know about the StudioLive 24.4.2, though. If you've heard the story on its little brother — the 16-channel StudioLive 16.4.2. — you know that PreSonus designed the StudioLive series to redefine your live mixing experience. In just one package, they managed to put everything a serious live sound engineer just has to have — and that includes first-class effects and processing. You can get your channel settings just the way you like them and instantly recall your settings from show to show. Have to feed in an instrument you don't normally run through your board? No problem. StudioLive 24.4.2 also features built-in presets for a wide range of sources, so you have awesome "launching off" points. If you nail a sound on one channel and want to bring those settings to another channel, it's as easy as copying and pasting — a definite time-saver. Also good to know, if someone accidentally cuts the power while you're tweaking a mix, the StudioLive 24.4.2 has an AutoStore feature that will call back your last settings right when you turn it back on.
MPN: studiolive 24.4.2
- 24 high-headroom XMAX mic preamps for great-sounding stage performances and live/studio recordings
- Built-in FireWire recording and playback interface — 32-in/26-out
- More than 90 signal processors with a studio-grade compressor, limiter, gate/expander, 4-band semi-parametric EQ, and highpass filter available on each channel
- Two programmable 32-bit floating point, stereo DSP effects engines, packed with 50 reverb, delay, and time-based effects presets
- 10 aux buses and 4 subgroups give you a high level of control
- Extensive LED metering keeps you in tune with your mix
- Can save channel strip settings and recall them — can also copy and paste settings from one channel strip to another
- Included channel setting presets serve as starting points for optimizing the sound of instruments, vocals, and spoken word
- Automatic AutoStore feature regularly saves current settings, just in case the power fails.
- Includes StudioOne Artist DAW software and streamlined Capture recording software
Description$1,074.99 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$537.99 Add to cart
ATA Case for PreSonus 2442 with Doghouse
Description$489.99 Add to cart
Mixer Road Case For Presonus 24.4.2
Description$330.99 Add to cart
ATA Case for PreSonus Studio Live 24.4.2 Mixer
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)