That "Vox Sound" at unbeatable value! The AC15VR packs in everything from Vox jangle to articulate crunch — and you can dial a range of tones in between. The secret behind this affordable combo amp's amazing tones is in the "VR" in the 15-watt AC15VR's name. VR stands for Valve Reactor, technology Vox has been working on for a while — it's inside their renowned ToneLab pedals. What VR does, is bring you more of the sound, feel, and dynamic range that you'd expect from an all-tube amp — only without all that extra cost and weight. You won't believe the diverse soundscape of sounds available in the Vox AC15VR.
What really kicks the 1x12" AC15VR over the top is its 2-channel design — Normal and Overdrive. That means this amp is made to handle your need for old school flavor and modern edge — and you can easily switch between the two vibes using an optional footswitch. Although you could just switch on the amp, pick a channel, and be guaranteed great tone — the AC15VR also features a ton of knobs for you to dial in your classic-yet-custom sound. Use the Normal channels' bass and treble tone controls to balance your high and low ends. The Overdrive channel adds a Gain knob and a middle control for more defined tonal shaping. Finally, in the Master section, you can get your hands on the unique Tone Cut circuit knob — it dampens the high-end frequencies, for a smoother, rounder top end. Reverb and Master Volume controls complete the package.
Playing a big gig and want to "feel the power?" You can use the external speaker jack along with an 8-ohm extension cabinet. When you use the jack, the internal speakers mute. Whatever you do, you won't believe how much real-deal Vox tone you have pumping through the room, at such a real-world price. The AC15VR is the AC15 for the rest of us — you can't go wrong here.
- 15-watt, 1x12" combo amplifier with Valve Reactor technology
- Much of the feel and dynamic range of a tube amp — without the extra cost and weight
- 2-channel design delivers classic to modern tones
- Volume, Treble, and Bass controls on the "Normal" channel
- Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass controls on the "Overdrive" channel
- Master section features a Tone Cut knob for dampening the high frequencies
- Reverb and Master Volume controls
- Features an external 8-ohm speaker jack (mutes the internal speakers)
- 1 x 12" VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.7" x 10.43" x 17.95"
- Weight: 36.16 lbs.
Description$449.99 Add to cart
1x10 10W AC All-Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Classic Chromatic Guitar & Bass Pedal Tuner
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Classic VOX Wah Pedal
Description$39.99 Add to cart
18.6 Ft Black Tweed Pro Instrument Cable
Description$36.99 Add to cart
13 Foot Professional Guitar Instrument Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)