15-amp Power Conditioner / Sequencer
Product Code 61904
Buy Today and Save $350.00 (50% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The most widely recognized and trusted name in AC power conditioning is proud to introduce the PS-8R II power conditioner/sequencer, featuring Furman's revolutionary SMP+ technology. Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) circuit also features exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and a high-current TVZ-MOV. Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
The Furman PS-8R II power conditioner/sequencer helps you avoid speaker thumps and gear-damaging power-on spikes. Six sequenced rear-panel outlets (in 3 groups), two switched rear panel outlets, and one-front panel switched outlet give you plenty of plug-in options. But the PS-8R II goes far beyond just sequencing!
The PS-8R II employs Furman's SMP+ surge suppression that virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits are designed to just "sacrifice" themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. With the PS-8R II and Furman's SMP+, however, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
- Protects your gear with sequenced power-on
- SMP+ surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls
- Protects against even extreme voltage surges
- Real-world Linear Filtering Technology ensures optimal performance
- Capable of powering a full rack of equipment
- Series Multi-stage Protection Plus (SMP+) with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS)
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) with zero ground contamination
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two switched rear panel outlets, and one front panel switched outlet
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear-panel terminal block or front-panel switch
- BNC connector on the rear panel to attach any standard 12-volt gooseneck lamp to illuminate the rear of your rack
- 15-amp rating
- 3-year limited warranty
*Excellent condition. Original factory seal is not intact. Full manufacturer warranty applies. These items qualify for 8thstreet Return & Trade-back policies.
Description$999.99 Add to cart
24-Channel Mixer w/ Dual DSP Engine w/ Digital Effects & Output Processing
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$224.99 Add to cart
2ft x 2ft Wedge Panels X 12
Description$218.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)