In 1964 I designed my first fuzz guitar effects pedal that was used by Jimmy Page and Big Jim Sullivan and featured on many early hit records. I am pleased to announce that after 40 years this early ground breaking fuzz will be available again. It uses carefully selected germanium transistors and has the same distortion section as the original 1964 version. An added carefully tuned passive fatness control follows the distortion section and this adds fatness without messing up the guitar's detail or the distortion characteristics. It has all the features of the new Vision Series with Hard Wire and Buffered Dual Outputs and is housed in the same style of new enclosure. This reissue meets our strict guidelines of keeping the best of the old but also adding some new noteworthy modern features and we at Roger Mayer welcome you to step on to a piece of genuine history.
MPN: page 1
- Drive- This sets the amount of distortion.
- Fatness- A combination circuit tailored to provide control to the overall tone depth and is not just a simple top cut circuit.
- Output- The output level boost available can also be used to drive the amplifier very hard if required.
- MULTI-MODE OUTPUTS / HARD WIRE BYPASS/ TWO BUFFERED OUTPUTS: There is choice of a hard wire output (true bypass) plus two buffered outputs that can drive long cable lengths with no high frequency loss. These buffered outputs are disconnected when the hard wire output is being used. This means that all performance situations are catered for whether you want a true hard wire output or your situation calls for the advantages of buffered outputs.
- RAPID BATTERY CHANGE: No more screws to loose!. Slide the front panel back and there is the battery. It could not be simpler or faster.
- BYPASS SWITCH: We only use USA Carling Switches considered the best.
- LED STATUS INDICATOR: BATTERY LIFE: 50Hrs or more using a premium grade alkaline 9 Volt type.
- EXTERNAL POWER ADAPTER / SUPPLY: An external AC adapter (not supplied) can be used and access is through a standard DC power jack situated next to the jack sockets. It uses the standard negative centre pin connection protocol used by many leading manufacturers. Internal onboard filtering ensures that optimum low noise performance is maintained and diode protection provides peace of mind in case or polarity setting mistakes.
- Connection protocol: It uses the standard negative centre pin connection protocol used by many leading manufacturers. Specifications: 9 volt DC. Regulated output is recommended. Current rating: 50mA or more.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The position of the jack sockets and DC power jack are all on the same side of the enclosure and face away from you thus enabling the effect to be optimally positioned in pedal board set-ups.
- Size: Width 170 x Depth 112 x Height 57mm. Weight: 644g with battery.
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$299.99 Add to cart
Overdrive Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$299.99 Add to cart
Vintage Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Pedal Case for up to 6 Boss Pedals (audio & power cables incl.)
Description$119.99 Add to cart
Classic Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$71.80 Add to cart
Twin Dynamic Envelope Filter Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand