The hand-built 150W Bugera Classic Tube Amp is a hi-gain guitar amplifier driven by 4-EL34 tubes. The vintage preamp design from the '60s features 3-ECC83 tubes for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain. Four input connectors link channels 1 and 2 via patch cable to mix the different tonal characters of each channel for ultimate tone.
The Bugera 1960 Classic amp's vintage equalizer section offers dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls. The impedance is switchable to 4, 8, or 16 Ohms to match virtually any speaker cabinet. An included FX Loop boasts a dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function, while the Bugera 1960 Classic amp's high-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
Almost from the get-go, guitarists have been asking for that classic British bite in what's becoming the Bugera style. Bugera engineers did a lot of listening to obscure, long-departed Brit designs and spent most of 2008 tweaking to get hand-selected EL34 and ECC83 tubes to play nice together. Finally, they added a no-compromise non-master volume for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity.
The first-class Bugera EL34 power amp tubes and an additional true-bypass effects loop put the finishing touch to the Bugera 1960. Bugera guitar amplifiers are hand made in compliance with the strictest manufacturing standards, ensuring durability and reliability. They feature classic tube electronics, robust switches and potentiometers, high-grade transformers and, of course, hand-picked and precisely matched Bugera tubes. The care taken in construction and component arrangement ensures that your Bugera 1960 Classic Tube Amp Head will withstand even the roughest handling on the road.
- Hand-built 150-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves
- Vintage preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- 4 input connectors allow channel 1 and 2 to be linked via patch cable to mix the different tonal characters of each channel for ultimate tone
- =Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Description$949.99 Add to cart
300w 4x12 inch angled 4/16 ohm mono/8 ohm stereo loaded with 75w Celestion G12T-75, 12 inch speakers
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Cosm Pro Amp Effects Modeling Processor
Description$309.00 Add to cart
Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Professional Equipment Cart-Medium
Description$69.99 Add to cart
10-Feet 10-Plugs Kit for Customization
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable