24-Channel / 4-Bus Premium Analog Mixer
Product Code 62225
Buy Today and Save $700.00 (30% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Mackie Onyx 24.4 live sound mixing console upgrades the performance and functionality of the legendary Mackie SR24•4 while retaining its convenient 24-channel footprint.
The greatly enhanced 24-channel Mackie Onyx analog mixer includes 100mm Panasonic faders, all new mic preamps, completely redesigned analog circuitry, Perkins EQ, and a built in assignable stereo compressor/limiter section - all at a price that won't break the bank.
In developing the Mackie Onyx 24.4 mixing console, the design team of analog engineers used the highest-quality components available - from premium op-amps to IC chips costing exponentially more than those used in previous designs. All new summing bus circuitry was designed from the ground up to maximize headroom, and the entire signal chain was electronically balanced from input to output, offering big, full-range sound and
lower noise than any mixer in its class. Most significantly, the analog mixing console features premium Onyx mic preamps, Perkins EQ circuitry, and THAT Corporation 4301 assignable stereo compressor/limiter chip, all custom tailored specifically for the Onyx 32.4 audio mixer.
Although Mackie's previous generation XDR mic preamps set new standards for both quality and performance, the next generation Onyx mic preamps offer even greater fidelity, headroom and transparency - as well as better radio frequency (RFI) rejection and wider dynamic range than ever before. With specs like 123dB total dynamic range, -129.5 dBm equivalent input noise, and 0.0007% total harmonic distortion, Onyx preamps can easily hold their own against boutique standalone preamps.
MPN: Onyx 24.4
- 24-channel/4-bus premium analog mixer designed for live sound
- Onyx microphone preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range on every channel
- 4-band Perkins EQ on every channel for warm, musical sound
- 6x2 Matrix Mixer provides 2 additional mixes for monitors, etc.
- Assignable stereo compressor/limiter designed by THAT
- Giant 12 segment LED ladders for main output and compressor/limiter
- 6 aux sends with pre/post switching
- 2 dedicated stereo channels
- Two dedicated stereo channels
- 100mm Panasonic faders on all channels, groups, and mains
- Same physical size as the popular SR24•4 mixing console
Description$999.99 Add to cart
15 inch 2-Way High Definition Powered Loudspeaker
Description$799.99 Add to cart
Active 12-In Loudspeaker
Description$499.00 Add to cart
UHF Handheld Microphone System
Description$379.00 Add to cart
Artist Elite Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)