The KETRON AUDYA 5 Advanced 61 Key Music Station is a professional, 61 key arranger keyboard that's stocked with an array of pro-level sounds and features. This sophisticated arranger features authentic drumming and guitar playing performed by actual musicians. There are 560 styles and 370 drum sequences with percussion.
Easily synchronize your own drum sounds with the AUDYA 5's accompaniments. DJ style features include headphone style cuing of accompaniments, MP3 and WAV files. Easily adjust pitch and key without effecting the quality of the audio. Connect a microphone and take advantage of an assortment of vocal processing features. Additional features include an internal 80Gig hard drive, USB, analog and digital I/O.
Real Live Arranger
AUDYA 5 brings a unique and powerful Arranger Section with over 560 Styles and 370 Audio Drum sequences plus Percussions (Live Drums). Acclaimed drummers and percussionists contribute to the rhythmic and arranger section. These Audio sequences are perfectly synchronized with the MIDI clock in order to follow tempo changes without sacrificing sound quality. Furthermore, AUDYA 5 allows you to synchronize imported drums sounds (User Audio Drums). AUDYA 5 includes 159 Live guitar patterns suited for most musical styles. An innovative system called Audio Style Modeling allows you to replace original Style parts with new ones taken from an internal library of Drums, Bass, Grooves, Guitar 1 & 2, Arp&Lick and Live Guitars. New Pianist and Bassist functions bring about sophisticated control with complete harmonization and Manual Bass leads played.
AUDYA 5 can play up to six tracks simultaneously; dual WAV, dual MP3 and dual MIDI files with DJ features such as PFL (Pre Fader Listen). Easily cue (listen) to songs before playing. With the new exciting MIDI Remix feature, you can assign and sync MIDI files with the Style's drums. The final arrangement saves as a KETRON proprietary format called KMX. The AUDYA 5 features an 80 Gig internal hard drive that will store songs as MP3 or WAV files. The tempo and transpose controls for MIDI also apply to WAV and MP3 files, in real time, without loss in quality. Furthermore KETRON supplied AUDYA 5 with a rich variety of DJ loops, ambience sounds and special effects, all of professional quality ready to be used out of the box.
New Sound Generation
The AUDYA 5 includes a new sound engine of very high quality. There are 430 new stereo Orchestral Presets with multilayer modes, 320 new programs with one of KETRON'S latest features - Voice Character Emulation (VCE). VCE features exciting special articulations plus sophisticated Performance controls such as Key Off, Morphing, Coupling, Rotor to Pedal, Aftertouch and Sustain Switch. In addition to all of these new features, you can store custom "harmony modes" within voices in order to achieve the best setting (OTM - One Touch Melody). A preset selection can be modified and saved as new Program by using the Edit menu available in AUDYA 5. The user can also carefully adjust their timbre, dynamic, effects and over all the new articulation features as well.
VOICETRON - KETRON's new Vocalizer
AUDYA 5 has a new Vocalizer which incorporates five voices that performs with the best standards on the market today. The Vocalizer is easy to use thanks to the extended preset library, but it can also be edited by the musician with controls over the harmonic content of the voice, equalization and effects. The Vocalizer works in real time on one of the two microphone inputs of AUDYA 5. It has dedicated reverb and delay functions and can be controlled manually with the keyboard or automatically, via the Arranger or MIDI files. An innovative linking method of the chords means that Voicetron is able to interpret musical passages according to the rules of traditional harmony.
User Interface / Audio Connections
AUDYA 5 has a new keybed of 61 semi-weighted keys, with aftertouch and portamento. The control panel is especially designed for easy control in live situations. Seventeen sliders, (one assignable), offer an efficient control of volumes and effects in real time. The instrument's current status is clearly shown by the various LEDs built into the keys and by the graphics that appear on the integrated colour display (LCD TFT technology with a resolution of 320x240). AUDYA 5 includes a new section of assignable Tabs 1-16. These buttons come with a default KETRON factory setting plus a free programmable user section (User Tabs), which allows direct management over other more important AUDYA 5 features. A new revolutionary Registration structure means that you can save and instantly recall not only the general status of the instrument (Sounds, Styles, Volumes, Micro etc.) but also any links to an audio source required for the performance. Easily recall WAV & MP3 files, and even a Playlist. Analog and digital outputs are available. The AUDYA 5 also has two stereo input lines, an output for headphones, 4 MIDI ports, two Combo inputs (XLR + 1/4") for the microphone and a dedicated output for the metronome click (for recording or use with a live drummer … etc).
AUDYA 5 and its internal Hard Disk can easily be connected via USB to a computer to edit the musical contents of the instrument and to back-up files. Furthermore, two USB host ports accept many mass storage devices, such as the very popular USB sticks, external USB hard drives, CD and DVD readers, to be able to exchange data externally with absolute ease.
MPN: audya 5
- Keyboard: 61 semi-weighed keys, 8 dynamic curves, Pitch & Modulation Joystick, Aftertouch, Portamento,17 Volume slider controls (1 assignable), 10 display User Tab. Operating system updatable via USB port.
- Polyphony: 197 Notes
- Presets: Sound Generation: 430 Presets with Stereo and multi-layer Voices, 512 GM2 sounds, 32 parts Multitimbral, Voice Character Emulation (VCE), Left Voices, 2nd Voice.
Programs:320 Programs, 3 Voices layered, 3 Splits
- Sequencer: Real Audio Arranger: 570 styles, User Audio Drum, over 370 Real Audio Drums Sequences, Acoustic and Electric Live Guitar, User Live Guitar, Arranger ABCD, 3 Intro/ending, 4 Fill ins, 4 Breaks, Bassist and Pianist, Audio Style Modeling.
- User Memory: 64MB RAM (Expandable up to 256MB). Ins Orchestral Voices, Supersolo.
- Effects: DSP Effects: 3 multi-effect DSPs, Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Phaser, Tremolo, Tap Delay 4/8, Wha-Wha, Distortion, Overdrive, Slow/Fast Rotor, Parametric 4-band Equalizer.
- Inputs/Outputs: Microphone 1&2: 2 Microphone inputs Gain control,10-band Equalizer, Echo, Reverb, Pan, Pitch Shift, Talk, Voice Transform.
- MIDI: In 1, In2 , Out, Thru. 32 MIDI Channels. GM2 standard.
- Outputs: Left/Mono, Right, 4 individual assignable outputs (2 stereo or 4 mono), Stereo headphone. Inputs: 2 XLR microphone inputs, 2 line in inputs (stereo), Sustain and Pedal Volume, Footswitch (6 or 13 switches).
- Video Interface: Systems PAL, NTSC, Super VHS, VGA monitor Resolution: 640 x 480
- Storage: Hard Disk: 80GB ATA 2.5"
- USB: 2 USB Host + 1 USB device Mass storage devices supported: USB sticks, USB floppy disks, MP3 players, CD-ROM and DVD ROM, HD.
- Power: Automatic Voltage detection - 110V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Display: 20 x 240 pixel TFT colour graphic display.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 39 x 17 x 6" (100 x 43 x 15cm)
- Weight: 37lbs (17kg)
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Professional Column Keyboard Stand with 13 and 18 inch Tri-bar Support Arms
Description$89.99 Add to cart
Expression and Control Pedal
Description$59.95 Add to cart
High Quality Musical Instrument Cable
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Medium Keyboard Bench
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Damper Pedal Switch - Black