The QSC PL340 Amplifier is part of their PowerLight 3 series. The PowerLight 3 amplifiers are designed to handle the most demanding applications and are ideal for live sound reinforcement, club installation, theater sound and more.
The PL340 features 800 watts of power at 8Ω and includes a host of professional features that include PowerLight switchmode power supply, flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks, Dataport support for remote control via computer or external DSP-4 modules.
Of course the PowerLight 3 series delivers pristine sound quality and a wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. Additional features include detented gain controls with 1dB steps, front and rear panel LEDs and defeatable clip limiters.
- XLR Male and XLR Female Connections: The rear panel features balanced XLR male and female connections for loop-through connectivity.
- Flow-Thru Air Cooling: A flow-thru, front-to-back air path and solid aluminum heat sinks provide maximum cooling.
- Three Input Gain Settings: The PowerLight 3 series feature 26dB, 32dB, or 1.2V input gain settings.
- PowerLight switchmode power supply for highestefficiency and improved audio performance
- Flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
- DataPort supports remote computer control and/ore xternal DSP-4 modules
- Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
- Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering
- User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per channel (3 Hz, 30 Hz, or 50 Hz)
- Three selectable input gains (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2 V)
- Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
- Parallel Dataport, XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through connectivity
- Neutrik Speakon® and "Touch Proof" binding post outputs
- Neutrik Powercon® power cable remains secure on the road (early PL380 units will have hardwired power cables until UL approval of30A Powercon is complete)
- 3 year warranty, plus optional 3 year extended service contract
- Linear Class H output circuit doubles standard Class B efficiency to reduce AC current consumption and cooling requirements
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$59.95 Add to cart
High Quality Musical Instrument Cable
Description$49.95 Add to cart
50 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge 1/4 inch to Banana
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Combo Amp 1 SPK Speaker Cable
Description$39.00 Add to cart
Mic Signal Splitter/Combiner
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Microprocessor-Controlled 6-in-1 Cable Tester
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF