Dual 2-Way 1500w 2x15 inch Powered Speaker
Product Code 63152
Buy Today and Save $650.00 (37% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The JBL PRX625 is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth. The optimum solution, this dual 15 inch woofer design creates enough low frequency content to serve most live music or music playback situations.
Forget about watts, Maximum Sound Pressure Levels are the best indication of the potential in a powered speaker and the PRX625 excels in this critical specification. JBL's ability to maximize the speaker and amplifier performance guarantees ample power, accurate dynamics and sonic purity. JBL encouragea you to turn them up and compare them to any speaker in their class. The PRX625 powered pa speaker deliver it loud and clear all night long.
Extended frequency response, high power output and low distortion are hallmarks of all JBL transducers. JBLs tour tested, tour proven and patented Differential Drive technology delivers all this performance in a dramatically lighter package. With the neodymium magnet positioned inside the dual-coil/dual-gap voice coil, heavy steel pole pieces are eliminated. And the heat sink is the chassis itself, further lowering system weight while ensuring consistent, reliable performance.
High frequencies are handled by a proprietary 1.5 inch annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver. The use of a polymer contributes to lower distortion than other similar sized titanium compression drivers. A neodymium motor reduces the weight and size while the discrete design of the phase plug and bullet provide seamless acoustical transition to the waveguide resulting in crystal clear highs and sonic accuracy.
The PRX600 Series integrated digital power amplifiers were developed specifically for JBL by Crown, the most trusted name in professional sound reinforcement amplification for over 45 years. The Class D amplifiers are high power, low distortion and light weight, ensuring faithful audio reproduction while conforming to our strict maximum-performance to weight ratio design guidelines. Additionally, JBL integrated the award winning dbx Type IV limiter circuit on the inputs to guarantee signal integrity. System performance is further optimized through the use of sophisticated Digital Signal Processing for EQ, crossover, amplifier control, and protection. All of this integrated technology is the Harman family working together to bring you the best in world-class audio technology.
PRX625 is designed and tested to be road tough. Professionally discreet in appearance, the PRX models are appealing to any musician, entertainer, A/V rental company or commercial facility looking for superior audio performance in a professional yet affordable package. Improving well beyond the previous PRX500 Series, JBL has also reduced the size and weight making the 600 Series truly portable and ultimately manageable.
- Maximum SPL Output 135db peak
- 2x 15 inch Differential Drive dual voice coil and magnetic gap neodymium woofers
- 1.5 inch annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- 1500 watt (3x500 watt) Class D Crown digital amplifier
- DSP input secion with dbx Type IV limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic
limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR and 1/4 inch mic/instruments inputs with loop through
- Obsidian DuraFlex coated plywood construction
- Large die cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- System Type: Self powered dual 15 inch, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 139 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Flat 40-19.5 kHz, Boost 39-19.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): Flat 55-17.5 kHz, Boost 50-18 kHz
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR /1/4 inch combo jack with XLR loop through
- Input Impedance: 20K ohms (balanced), 10K ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal indicators: Limit: Red LED indicates limiter active condition
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- EQ: Presets for use in Main and Boost position
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Crossover Modes: DSP controlled. LF: 48 dB/Oct filter slope High and Low Pass;
HF: 36 dB/Oct High Pass
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
Description$799.00 Add to cart
700 watt Active 18 inch Subwoofer
Description$329.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Professional Equipment Cart-Medium
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand
Description$79.99 Add to cart
Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with FREE Carrying Bag
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Dynamic Lead Vocal Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)