The SL2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL2 USB 2.0 interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software. This package includes two 12˝ Serato Control Vinyl records, two Serato Control CDs, USB cable, and RCA audio cables to your mixer.
Includes Serato DJ software
Rane is pleased to announce that our products which previously included Serato Scratch Live software are now fully supported by and include Serato DJ software. DJs currently using Serato Scratch Live with supported Rane hardware have the option to migrate to the new and improved Serato DJ free of charge. If you're familiar with Scratch Live, the transition to Serato DJ is easy and intuitive. Serato DJ 1.6 is a free upgrade supporting the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4.
Serato DJ provides support for DVS (digital vinyl system), iZotope FX, Sync, Slip Mode, more Cue points, jump-to-loop, an improved 24-slot sampler and takes advantage of the high performance, ultra-low latency Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers. Both programs share compatible song libraries, the same general workflow and deck layout.
Upgrading is optional -- Serato Scratch Live will still work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4. You can have both programs installed, and use one or the other.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for studio production with third-party software.
- Bus power from USB port or with optional external RS6 power supply.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power Requirements: 300mA, 5.0 Volts
- Audio Channels: Four Record and Four Playback
- Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
- Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
- 44.1 kHz Sample Rate: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -1.22 dB @ 20 kHz
- 48 kHz Sample Rate: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.40 dB @ 20 kHz
- External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
- Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
- Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
- Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
- Line Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3 Vrms
- Unbalanced RCA: THD+N: 0.007% @ 1 kHz
- Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
- Dynamic Range: 104.5 dB A-weighted
- Unit Size: 5.5˝ x 5˝ x 1.3˝ (14.1 x 12.5 x 3.3 cm)
Description$299.99 Add to cart
Mini Moving Head with Bright 12-Watt LED
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Dual Reverb Effects Processor with USB AU and VST Support
Description$129.99 Add to cart
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE LAPTOP TRAY, FITS ALL RR DJ COFFINS AND MOST MIXER CASES
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$15.95 Add to cart
12 inch Time Coded Vinyl