32-Channel 16-Bus 40-Bit Digital Mixing Console with Programmable MIDAS Preamps Motorized Faders 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad Remote Control
Product Code 63535
Buy Today and Save $970.00 (26% from Retail)
Ever since the "dawn of digital" audio engineers the world over have had a love-hate relationship with their consoles. The new BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console lets you focus on your event, instead of navigating a vast sea of knobs, buttons and menus like most other live digital mixers. X32 is intuitive and powerful with 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with serious signal processing (dynamics, EQ and inserts), which can be configured quickly to meet the demands of virtually any gig, large or small.
Ready for your input
Use any combination of the local 32 console mic inputs or the networked digital snake inputs on stage—their audiophile quality programmable preamps always ensure full control, purity and impeccable dynamics. The dedicated channel strip section puts 17 backlit buttons and 13 rotary controls with LED-collars right at your fingertips for nuanced adjustment of each channel's compressor, 4-band parametric EQ and much more. Each input and output channel strip features its own color backlit 128x64 graphic LCD, which provides vital channel information at-a-glance.
Virtual FX Rack
The onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to eight true-stereo, multi-effects processors (16 mono) including delay, chorus, dynamics—and it can run 4 production quality true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 8 channels of 31-band graphic equalization, all without the need for expensive, space-consuming external hardware.
High-count I/O options
I/O abounds with 32 high-end programmable mic preamps; 6 Aux Inputs on 1/4" TRS; 16 balanced XLR Outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors. A single CAT5 cable from FOH to the stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio input—and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 individual monitor feeds for BEHRINGER's brand new P16 personal monitoring system.
Vital information is just a click away
Thanks to the netbook-resolution, 800x480 high-contrast color TFT display, you are never more than one or two button presses away from any of X32's eight highly intuitive control screens. Once you select the desired function, dedicated rotary/push encoders allow you to set parameters and source I/O assignment, without the need to "drill down" through multiple layers of menus or page through a complex owner's manual.
Versatile signal and scene management
Signals can be assigned to eight DCA groups (Digitally Controlled Amplifier), which provides simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100 mm motorized faders. The audio engineer can communicate with the talent by means of the Talkback section's onboard mic or an external mic of their choosing. X32's scene management allows snapshots of high-level production mixes to be captured and recalled for future use (you can even save them to a USB stick). X32 even has a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons where you can create your own set of controls, making it easy to access frequently used functions "on-the-fly."
Bus and rear panel flexibility
X32 provides extensive output connectivity including 16 balanced XLR outputs, six balanced Line I/O on 1/4" TRS connectors; dual Phones outputs; Main LCR (Left, Center, Right) buses; 16 mix buses (also configurable as subgroups) with Inserts, 6-band parametric EQ and dynamics processing; plus six independent Matrix Mixes with Inserts, also with 6-band parametric EQ and dynamics processing.
The rear panel also sports two AES50* ports, each with Klark Teknik's rock-solid SuperMAC 48-channel I/O networking capability (for addressing a total of 96 inputs and outputs). Stereo digital output and MIDI are also supported, as well as ultra-low jitter, ultra-low latency communication between the X32 and digital snakes, remote stage boxes and outboard recording devices. A convenient top panel USB port is available for recording an uncompressed two-channel "board mix" straight to any standard USB thumb drive or for playing background music.
The Future is Here—Now!
System expansion and connectivity capabilities are provided via an integrated card slot, which allows you to add up to 32 channels of digital audio I/O by way of IEEE1394 FireWire, ADAT TOSLINK or USB. It will even support standalone 16-channel uncompressed multi-track recording to an attached USB drive—without requiring a computer!
Digital Mixing—Analog Price
The BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console sets a new benchmark for live sound mixing along with unprecedented value. Never before has any manufacturer offered a full-featured digital mixing console with such large input and output channel count, comprehensive processing, flexible expansion options and an intuitive user interface—all at a price point that has the competition shaking in their boots!
- New Features
- The XUF 32-Channel USB/FireWire recording card will now be included in the base configuration. This makes the X32 compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW, right out of the box!
- A more sophisticated mic preamp designed by MIDAS, offering enhanced dynamic range and CMRR will be used. This new design brings the X32 into the realm of the finest studio consoles with ultra-low noise and sparkling response.
- Each console will ship with a deluxe dust cover as standard equipment in recognition of the many units that will be used in studios and other fixed installations.
FREE XiControl Editor Download for iPad
XiControl harnesses the power of BEHRINGER's X32 digital console by allowing you to control mixing and routing functions right from your iPad®. Adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the XiControl app gives you the mobility to go where you need to be in order to get the most from your system. Setting up the XiControl app couldn't be simpler; just connect the iPad to your wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. No additional hardware, no computer and no hassle. XiControl brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32.
- Control all Input Levels for Inputs 1 – 32
- Meter all inputs and bus levels
- LCD Scribble Strips replicated for all inputs
- Control over Auxiliary Inputs 1 – 8 Levels
- Control 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels
- Control 16 Mix Bus Levels
- Control 6 Matrix and Master LCR Levels
- Control all 8 DCA Levels
- Sends on Faders Control
- Mute Enable feature prevents accidental Mute
- Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
A key new feature adds complete access to all 8 onboard FX processors and allows deep tweaking of effects parameter settings; plus, all FX processors are presented with the same stunning graphical GUI as seen on the X32. Also, the brand new remote scenes manager allows fast scene changes on-the-fly thanks to a streamlined and intuitive interface. A new Recorder control page provides full transport control over record and playback of tracks to/from a thumb drive connected to X32's top panel USB port.
The new and improved channel editing tab in XiControl Version 2.0 now incorporates a complete dynamics section, allowing the user to control the performance of the 32 pristine MIDAS-designed preamps from anywhere in the venue. P16 personal monitoring buses can also be controlled now from one or multiple iPads, allowing performers to create their own preferred monitor mix with unparalleled ease; or allow the engineer to dial in mixes from the stage.
Setting up the XiControl app couldn't be simpler; just connect the iPad to a wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. There is no computer required, making setup and operation a breeze and allowing native control right from the iPad. XiControl Version 2.0 brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32.
REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad® version 1, 2 and New iPad®. Requires a wireless router connected to X32.
MPN X32 0 0
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer with fully programmable high-end mic preamps and 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- Main LCR and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel digital snake ready* via AES50 ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Built-in expansion port for Firewire/USB/ADAT card* featuring standalone 16-channel recorder or other networking interfaces
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots for high-end simulations of famous outboard gear such as KLARK TEKNIK DN780, EMT250 etc. (included)
- Ultra-high power 32-Bit floating-point DSP features 'unlimited' dynamic range, no internal overload and near-zero latency between in and outputs
- 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated 100 mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user interface and dedicated channel strip section with direct access controls for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7" color TFT with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCD's in every channel
- 25 motorized 100 mm faders, extensive channels strip plus dedicated user-definable control section
- USB flash connector providing file storage for uncompressed recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*, AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- 6 independent matrix mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- Adjustable line delays available on all physical in and outputs
- Networked remote control or show setups with remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports (included)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Description$899.99 Add to cart
I/O Box with 16 Remote-Controllable Mic/Line Inputs, 8 Outputs and AES50 Networking featuring KLARK TEKNIK SuperMac Technology
Description$699.99 Add to cart
Behringer X32 Road Case with G-ARM-360
Description$699.99 Add to cart
12 inch 2-way Active Loudspeaker
Description$649.99 Add to cart
1000 Watt Active Loudspeaker System
Description$399.99 Add to cart
Ultra-Lightweight, High-Density, Networkable 6000-Watt Power Amplifier with DSP Control and USB Interface
Description$279.99 Add to cart
ATA Mixer Case for Behringer X32 Digital Console
Description$249.99 Add to cart
16 Channel Personal Mixer System