A single Planar Wave System does the job that would otherwise take several microphones and a multi-channel mixer to achieve. Best yet, it attaches easily to either side of the soundboard without holes to drill or tools. Features include active direct box which includes a 9-volt battery or phantom power, 1/4" monitor output with variable level, balanced, XLR main out with ground lift and output pad switch (0db/-12db). Includes piezo crystal for piano/harp.
MPN 4000 0 0
- Features & Benefits:
- Unique sensor technology reproduces full frequency range with perfect amplitude balance, superior feedback rejection, and complete isolation from ambient sounds even keyboard and pedal noise!
- Safely and easily attaches to either side of the soundboard without tools - or holes to drill!
- For grand pianos/pianos, it works better with it open a little, but it still works with it either open or closed.
- Features a 1/4" monitor output with variable level, XLR main out with ground lift and -12db output pad switch.
- Operable with either 9 Volt DC battery (included) or phantom power.
- Preferred by: Ronnie Milsap and Chuck Leavell.
- Ideal For: Cimbalom, Clavicord, Harp Concert, Harpsicord, Piano
- Piezo crystal sensor for piano/harp
- 4000XL Piezo Preamp
- Adhesive Patches
- Set of four rubber feet
- Instruction guide
Description$69.00 Add to cart
4/4 Violin Shoulder Rest (Wooden)
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Dominant 4/4 String Set
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Description$14.95 Add to cart
Automatic Humidity Control System 3-Pack
Description$13.95 Add to cart
4/4 Violin Shoulder Rest (Medium Height)