The Yamaha NP31 Piaggero portable keyboard features a lightweight design that operates on just 6 AA batteries and allows you to take great acoustic piano sound wherever life takes you.
The Yamaha NP31 has 76 piano-style keys sporting a non-weighted, graded soft-touch feel. You can adjust the touch response from Hard, Medium, Soft or Fixed, one being just perfect for your particular style of playing. Useful functions such as adjustable tempo, adjustable time signature and transpose are easily within reach on the top panel. The built-in metronome features a numeric key function allowing you to set the tempo to the exact resolution you need.
32-voice polyphony means your notes wont drop out even when performing complicated scales and runs up and down the keyboard. You can play 2 different sounds simultaneously at the touch of a button. Layer strings on top of piano for a lush marriage of tones that go together perfectly as you lift your ballads to new heights or layer vibes on top of a piano for an increased bell-like quality that really cuts through the mix.
The Yamaha NP31 sports a sleek, compact, lightweight design. Weighing in at only 12 lbs and able to be powered by six AA batteries (not included), you can take the NP31 anywhere easily, power up and start playing. The NP31 comes with a function that turns off the power automatically if the keyboard has not been used for a set amount of time (30 minutes) in order to avoid using power unnecessarily to support long battery life. Power is also available via the Yamaha PA-150 AC power supply (not included). A stereo pair of 4.7" x 2.3" top panel speakers is each driven by a 6W amp per speaker.
Rear panel connections include MIDI I/O, Sustain Pedal jack (half-damper compatible), DC IN and a ¼" headphone jack that doubles as a balanced stereo audio output. Here you can hook the Yamaha NP31 to a power amp or PA system and experience an improved sound of the high quality samples. This is where the NP31 shines and makes it the perfect portable piano for your next live gig. A sheet music rest is included.
- Slim, Light & Compact Design
- Graded Soft Touch Keyboard
- Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Stereo Sampling
- Built-in Stereo Speaker System
- Piano Preset songs
- Battery Power or optional AC Adaptor
- Auto Power Off mode
- Energy Conservation Optimized means saving energy by powering down after 30 minutes of inactivity
- NP-31 features dedicated buttons for each voice
- 61-note, ultra portable version of the NP-31
- Change the sound of the instrument by playing electric piano, organ, harpsichord, strings or vibraphone
- With Yamaha's Dynamic Voice Allocation, 32-notes is all a pianist needs to play and sustain notes naturally.
- Extremely lightweight at just under 12-1/2 lbs (NP-31) and 11 lbs. (NP-11)
- No electrical outlet required. Perform Christmas piano music on the north pole without a generator.
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Programmable Strobe Tuner
Description$69.99 Add to cart
76-Key Padded Keyboard Bag
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Deluxe Keyboard Bench
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Energy Saving Power Supply for Yamaha Portable Keyboards
Description$15.99 Add to cart
Pedal Sustain Foot Switch