The Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter is an evolution of its hugely popular predecessor, the standard Soundblox BEF. As before, there are 22 different envelope filter effects to choose from including 2 Pole and 4 Pole Low Pass variations, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations, as well as Phaser settings. Each of these settings can be further modified with a variety of control options including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed settings, or frequency range selection.
In this Pro version, users are able to choose from four different modulation sources including standard envelope filter sweeps, selectable LFO wave forms, a passive expression pedal and the Hot Hand motion sensing ring. An expression pedal input can be used to control filter modulation like in a standard wah pedal or a wide variety of parameters including sweep range, effect selection, LFO speed and more. As in our other Pro Series pedals, the BEF Pro features three footswitches to hold six customizable presets but also includes an option for Tap Tempo LFO on one of the footswitches.
- 22 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring our signature low-end preserving algorithm ‘Lo-Retain™'.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control — An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready®' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).
-Includes SA150 Power Supply
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
Description$209.00 Add to cart
SansAmp Bass Driver and Direct Box
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Multiwave Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Universal Wireless Effects Controller
Description$109.00 Add to cart
Effects Expression Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Power Supply for Source Audio Products
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable