VoiceLive Rack combines a transparent, digitally controlled mic preamp, a full suite of adaptive pre-effects, and TC-Helicon's industry leading, complete vocal effects path to produce any vocal sound you've heard or dreamed of. Now, whether you're constructing a giant vocal track for your latest tune or mixing front-of-house at today's tour stop, VoiceLive Rack delivers the vocal magic.
VoiceLive Rack is bursting with the vocal effects that made VoiceLive 2 our best selling effects unit ever. These effects are studio-grade so your singing can sound like your favorite songs or define new vocal territory.
Guided by a guitar signal, aux feed from a mixing console, a MIDI keyboard or even no instrument at all, VoiceLive Rack has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
Includes MP-75 microphone with Mic Control
This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one-button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You'd expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
MPN 996355005 0 0
- Full mic channel with digitally controlled gain, phantom power and pre effects
- Complete vocal effects path; if you dream it, VoiceLive Rack does it
- Direct access editing and performer control via Mic Control and footswitch input
- Includes MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
- Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, μMod (chorus; flange & detune), tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer (distortion and radio voices)
- Global Tone automatically "produces" your core vocal sound with adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess with manual over-ride
- Over 200 factory or 400 user presets offer a wide sonic range with room to grow
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument to minimize setup time and allow instrument swapping in performance
- Harmony reference can guided by guitar, MIDI or MP3 player or key & scale
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmony intervals
- From smooth and natural sound to extreme vocal pitch shifting
- Complete customization with adjustable gender, humanization and more
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- VoiceSupport Application CD
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone w/ Shockmount & Case
Description$184.00 Add to cart
Low Noise Dynamic Microphone
Description$119.95 Add to cart
4-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$79.95 Add to cart
10 foot Microphone Cable
Description$19.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable