The Fostex RM2 1U Rackmount Monitor is the perfect monitor when your space is very limited. At only one rack unit the RM2 features AES/EBU digital input with XLR connections. The control panel has a 26 dot LED meter on the control panel section as well as a biaxial stereo gain control, phone jack and channel select and input select switches.
One Rack Unit: The RM2 takes up only one rack unit of space and gives you excellent monitoring capabilities.
AES/EBU Digital Input: AES/EBU digital input with the XLR connector give you even more control and versatility in monitoring.
Independent Mute: The RM2 has an auto mute feature when powering on but it also features an independent mute function by holding the CH SEL key.
Sophisticate Control Panel: A sophisticated control panel gives you a multitude of monitoring options including 26 dot stereo LED meter, biaxial stereo gain control, phone jack, channel select switch and input select switch.
- Rack mount stereo powered monitor speaker system
- New AES/EBU digital input
- Independent MUTE function
- Sophisticated control panel section
- Ideal where space is at a premium
- Stereo analog balanced +4DBu inputs with combo connectors (XLR & 1/4" plug).
- AES/EBU digital input with XLR connector working with fs 44.1kHz to 96kHz.
- Sophisticated control panel section including 26-dot stereo LED meter, biaxial stereo gain control, phone jack, Channel select switch as well as Input select switch.
- Independent MUTE function by holding down CH SEL key for a while.
- Auto Mute when powering on.
- D-class power amplifier (10W x 2) for clear sound reproduction and light weight construction. Multi-voltage power supply.
- Unit: 110 x 40mm cone type, magnetically shielded, x 2
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Output SPL: 84 dB/W (1m)
- Frequency response: 200Hz to 20kHz
- Rated output power: 10W or more (8 ohms, 1kHz)
- Residual noise: -60 dBV or less (DIN AUDIO)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less (10W / 4 ohms, 1kHz)
- Digital Input:
- Connector: XLR-3-31 type
- Format: IEC60958 (AES/EBU)
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz to 96 kHz
- Analog Input:
- Connector: XLR / 1/4" combi-jack
- Nominal input level +4dBu (XLR), -10 DdBV (1/4")
- Input impedance 10k ohms or more
- Connector: 1/4" stereo jack
- Applicable load imp. 8 ohms or more
- Rated output power 20mW + 20mW (32 ohms, 1kHz)
- Level meters: 26-dot LED meter x 2 (when digital input is selected)
- Peak metering, 0dB: 0dBFS (when analog input is selected)
- VU metering, 0dB: +4DBu/-10dBV
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.93" x 1.73" x 11.1" (430 x 44 x 282 mm)
- Weight: 7.72 lbs. (3.5 kg)
Description$999.99 Add to cart
24-Channel Mixer w/ Dual DSP Engine w/ Digital Effects & Output Processing
Description$189.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$75.00 Add to cart
Mini-Mix VI 3-channel Stereo Mixer
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Accessory Riser for Amp Handle or Mic Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Pro Stereo Dual REAN 1/4 inch M to 1/4 inch M TS Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable