The Scarlett 2i2 from Focusrite is a 2 input, 2 output portable USB recording interface featuring two Focusrite preamps, housed in an anodized aluminum unibody chassis that is solid enough to take on the road. The preamps offer transparent, low-noise and low-distortion performance with sufficient available headroom for using moving coil, condenser or ribbon microphones. Phantom power is switchable.
The front-panel Neutrik combo connectors can used to connect both line and instrument level signals as well as microphones. This makes it perfect for recording the output of a synthesizer or stage piano, while a flick of a switch caters for the output of an electric or acoustic guitar. Halo signal indicators help with maintaining correct levels. Red indicates a clipping signal, and with reduced gain the lights will momentarily turn amber before returning to green.
A large monitor dial provides control over the output level being sent to monitor speakers, while a high-quality amplifier provides a clean yet loud signal to headphones. A direct monitor switch routes audio directly from the inputs to both the headphone and speaker outputs, allowing for zero-latency monitoring. The included Scarlett Plug-In suite provides EQ, compression, gate and reverb processing, and is cross-platform compatible with all major DAWs.
Now Includes Softube Time and Tone Pack Free Download here
Softube Time and Tone Pack is a unique plug-in bundle (valued at $198), which includes three of Softube's
world class plug-ins: a reverb, a delay and a distortion:
TSAR-1R: Add space, depth and width to your sound—TSAR-1R is a reverb plug-in with world class sound
and extreme ease of use. With a single slider, you can take TSAR-1R from realistic and three-dimensional
rooms to dramatic and dreamlike halls.
Tube Delay: A tasty echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages.
Create anything from realistic room echoes to rockabilly style slapbacks—or take it all the way into dub
reggae echo madness.
Saturation Knob: Add grit and warmth to any sound source with this modeled output distortion unit. Use
it to fatten up bass lines, add some harmonics and shimmer to vocals, or simply destroy your drum loop.
Simply turn up the knob to add saturation, and use the three-position switch to alter the distortion character.
- 2 Input / 2 Output
- 2 Focusrite Microphone Preamps
- Phantom Power
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Software
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite
- USB Bus Powered
- Aluminum Unibody Chassis
- Mac OS X
- Windows XP/7
- Light and compact portable interface that easily fits in a laptop bag
- Two Focusrite microphone preamps (same design as those on the Saffire PRO 40 and Liquid Saffire 56)
- Excellent digital performance with 24-bit resolution at sample rates of up to 96KHz
- Rugged anodized aluminum unibody chassis provides protection against the harsh environment of the road
- Bus powered - no need of an additional power supply
- Includes Ableton Live Lite 8 software, as well as the company's Scarlett plug-in suite providing EQ, compression, gate and reverb and compatible with all major DAWs
- Gain knobs with surrounding halo indicators for each input (red indicates a too hot signal)
- Direct monitor switch on the front panel allows for hearing what is being recorded through speakers or headphones, without the signal having to go through the computer (avoids latency)
- Fully tested with Mac OS X 10.7, Lion
Description$699.00 Add to cart
Multi-Pattern Condenser Mic w/ Shockmount
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone w/ Shockmount & Case
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Pair of High-Definition 2-way 5.25 inch Near Field Studio Monitors
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Popshield, Shockmount and XLR Cable
Description$43.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Pro Fiber Optic Cable, Toslink to Toslink