Ultimate Echo Modeling Effects Pedal
Product Code 64783
Buy Today and Save $45.00 (45% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
What is delay?
Delay is a synthetic echo that, in adjustable increments, repeats the notes you play on guitar. Each repeated tone becomes quieter than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. This results in a thick, robust sound that can take on everything from the quick "slap" echo of classic rockabilly to the long, dreamy echoes found in psychedelic rock.
The Echo Machine is essentially 11 delays in one pedal: Ping Pong, Reverse, two different multi-delays, Tracking, Sweep, Swirl, Slap and three different tap modes. BEHRINGER Real Sound Modeling technology gives this pedal the ability to emulate the acoustics of a variety of environments. Produce realistic cathedral-like echo in your bedroom or cave-like echo at the corner bar. Real Sound Modeling makes it possible!
Easy to Operate
You can choose to give the effect a digital, analog or tape delay feel via a dedicated switch. You can also choose to put lush, psychedelic tails behind every note you play, or a more abrupt delay that fades quickly. Sculpt it into a truly unique delay by twisting the dedicated Mix, Time, Repeat and Modulation dials. There's even a Tap function that allows you to dial in the delay tempo by rhythmically tapping the footswitch. You can power this stompbox with a 9 V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
If you're gonzo for echo, the EM600 has the sonic palette to keep you delayed again and again.
- The ultimate Echo Modeler that delivers the whole history of analog, tape and digital delay effects
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Create any sound from vintage tape-based echo over warm analog BBD delay sound to clean high-fidelity digital delay
- Dedicated Model, Time, Repeat, Mix, Mod, Type and Trail controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Description$929.99 Add to cart
60-watt Combo Tube Amplifier
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Ultimate Pitch Shifter and Harmonist Effects Pedal
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Universal Power Supply and cables for Effects Pedals
Description$28.95 Add to cart
20ft Circuit Breaker Pro Instrument Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable