The FBX1210 includes the latest improvements to Sabine's patented feedback control algorithms, providing the fastest ever feedback detection and elimination. Sabine's 1Hz placement accuracy means these filters are even more transparent and this means the best just got better.
The FBX1210 gives you the easiest, fastest and quietest setup procedure. In less than 30 seconds you will be ready for your performance, and the whole process is so quiet you can almost do it without anyone knowing it is happening.
A BRIGHT DISPLAY
After the super-fast setup is complete the bright blue LED on the ready button clearly tells you the show can begin, and you've got all the extra gain you need. You have complete control of the mix between filter types, and the bright, three-color LED display shows you your filter status at all times - you can see it from across the room.
THE POWER of FBX
FBX Feedback Exterminators set themselves apart for their ability to control feedback during the program, not just at setup time. If feedback occurs during that crucial moment of the show, in the middle of a big solo, or just when the worship leader begins the sermon, the FBX places a filter that only kills the feedback, not the sound and power you work so hard to achieve. Think of the FBX as a very advanced set of automatic parametric filters. If you had the time, the filters and the test equipment, you could find the feedback frequencies, dial in the precise filter location, and make a very narrow filter, just deep enough ot remove the offending tone. The FBX does it all for you automatically, and it does it faster than any other method. How does Sabine do it? First consider just how a superior feedback control filter should behave. Filters can be described by their Speed, Accuracy, Resolution and Sonic Integrity.
The industry's best digital signal processors give the FBX1210 a distinct speed advantage over all other automatic feedback controllers. And it Setup Mode the speed is increased so you can complete your entire setup of the FBX in less than 30 seconds.
Is it music or is it feedback? This is most difficult question your feedback controller must answer. A wrong decision means you waste filters (less gain for you) and punch unnecessary holes in your sound. Less sophisticated feedback controllers place filters on any loud tone, even if it is music, but the FBX uses a patented analysis of the harmonic content of your program material. Because feedback is low in harmonics, and musc and speech are rich in harmonics, the FBX is able to make the correct and accurate answer to the music or feedback question.
This is a big one. Now that we know feedback is happening, we need to target it precisely. Many feedback controllers place their filters in the general vicinity of the feedback and then widen the filters until the feedback goes away. The FBX uses a more sophisticated solution. It centers the filter exactly on the frequency that is feeding back. This unique one-Hertz resolution enables the FBX to control feedback with transparent filters that are ten times narrower than graphic equalizer filters, which can only muster 31 bands to place their very wide filters. Feedback frequencies are single tones, and that means there can be almost 20,000 places for them to occur in the audio spectrum. The Sabine FBX places filters effectively and accurately.
Sabine's innovative approach to digital filtering is unique in the industry. Our filters just sound better, with far less phase distortion and a smoother response. Most other feedback controllers and graphic equalizers claim to provide Constant Q filters, but they really get wider as the filters go deeper. Sabine filters remain extremely narrow regardless of their depth.
- Super-fast automatic feedback control
- Quick and quiet setup
- Increased headroom and reduced noise floor
- Accurately distinguishes music from feedback
- Places filters with 1Hz resolution
- Transparent - leaves your sound clear and untouched
- Provides more gain before feedback (6 to 9dB typical)
- 24-bit Digital Resolution
- Three-color LED filter display
- 12 filters per channel
- Flexible filter controls
- Dynamic filter reset
- XLR & 1/4" TRS inputs/outputs
- 12 independent digital notch filters per channel, controlled automatically from 40Hz to 20kHz
- Filter width: user-controllable - either 1/10 or 1/5 octave, constant "Q"
- Resolution: 1Hz
- Time required to find and eliminate feedback: 0.4 seconds, typical @ 1kHz
- Number of Dynamic vs Fixed filters per channel: user selectable. Last configuration stored in memory.
- Input/Output Maximum Signal Levels: Balanced +18dBV peak, unbalanced +18dBV
- Output Drive: Unit will perform as specified driving a load > 600 Ohms
- Input Impedance: Balanced or unbalanced > 40kOhms, PIN 2 high
- Output Impedance: Balanced or unbalanced 150Ohms nominal, PIN 2 high
- Bypass: True power off bypass
- Headroom: 14dBV @ 4dBV nominal input, balanced
- I/O Connectors: XLR-3 and 1/4" TRS
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/-0.3dB
- Gain Matching: +/-0.2dB
- Spectral Variation: +0.25dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- SND - Dynamic Range: >100dB
- THD: .005% at 1kHz <0.01% 20Hz - 10kHz, <0.025" 10kHz - 20kHz
- 115VAC: 100-130VAC 50/60Hz
- 230VAC: 200-240VAC 50/60Hz
- 115 VAC, 0.1A, 10W, 0.160 A SB fuse
- 230 VAC, 0.06A, 10 W, 0.080 A T fuse
- 1RU rack mount; 19" x 1.75" x 6.25" (rack mountable)
- Safe operating temperature: 5 to 122 degrees F
Description$999.99 Add to cart
24-Channel Mixer w/ Dual DSP Engine w/ Digital Effects & Output Processing
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$249.00 Add to cart
4-channel 24-bit/192kHzl USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Description$189.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$79.95 Add to cart
7 Meter Balanced Snake, XLR3F to XLR3M
Description$54.95 Add to cart
5 Meter Balanced 8-Channel Audio Snake, 1/4in to Same
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)