The Yamaha 01V96i updates their iconic digital recording console with 16 channels of bi-directional USB audio streaming at an impressive 96kHz. With multi-track recording now de rigueur during live shows, Yamaha once again ups the ante by making recording and playback faster and easier, while supplying full integration with major ASIO and Core Audio DAWs - with just a single connection. Onboard, you get Yamaha's lauded Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology, giving you warm "analog" effects that are modelled on the actual circuitry of the original units. Bundled with Steinberg's Cubase AI, Yamaha's 01V96i is all you need.
24-bit/96kHz Streaming Through USB!
The Yamaha 01V96i streams 16 channels of 96k audio to-and-from your Mac or PC, heralding a new benchmark of multitrack recording power and convenience. You also get multi-channel I/O via expansion card or ADAT. Now, for live shows, you can grab your laptop and the 01V96i - and have everything you need to make fully professional multitrack recordings right at your fingertips. It couldn't possibly get any easier than this.
Integrated DAW Control
The Yamaha 01V96i digital mixer has been designed to integrate tightly with leading digital audio workstations to create a complete production and mixing environment. You get full control of mixing and processing parameters, as well as transport/track-arming control and access to editing functions - directly from the 01V96i control surface. The 01V96i even comes bundled with Steinberg's Cubase AI, giving you everything you need, right out of the box.
Virtual Circuitry Modeling
The Yamaha 01V96i sports Yamaha's highly respected Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology, giving you the richness and warmth of analog effects - in an efficient digital recording environment. VCM plug-ins model the actual circuitry of the original effects devices - right down to the last capacitor. These are the very same effects found on Yamaha's top-of-the-line pro mixers! Pre-installed and ready to rock, VCM plug-ins sure beat hauling around priceless, delicate, finicky vintage outboard gear!
MPN o1v96i 0 0
- 24-channel digital mixer with 12 high-performance mic preamps
- 16 channels of bi-directional USB audio streaming
- Up to 40-channel simultaneous mixing
- Expandable with ADAT, AES/EBU, TDIF, or analog Mini-YGDAI cards
- Built-in ADAT I/O
- 01V96i Editor software lets you make settings for the 01V96i console from your computer
- Surround panning capability
- Balanced stereo main and monitor outputs plus 2-channel coax digital I/O
- Word clock I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Integrated DAW control (bundled with Steinberg's Cubase AI)
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 24
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 12 x XLR (CH 1-12)
- Inputs - Line: 16 x 1/4" (CH 1-16), 2 x RCA
- Inputs - Other: No Other Inputs
- Inputs - Digital: 1 x Adat (Optical), 1 x S/PDIF (Optical)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: No Direct Outputs
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA, 2 x 1/4" (Monitor), 4 x 1/4" (Omni Out)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x Adat (Optical), 1 x S/PDIF (Optical)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: No Send/Return I/O
- Data I/O: Word Clock In, Out (BNC), MIDI In, Out, Thru
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1 x Expansion SLot
- Phantom Power: Yes (CH 1-12)
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric
- Aux Sends: 8 x Aux
- Busses/Groups: 8 Group Buses
- Faders: 17 x 100mm Motirized
- Channel Inserts: Yes (CH 1-12)
- Effects: Yes
- Talkback: No
- Transport Controls: No
- DAW Control: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 5.9 inches
- Depth: 21.25 inches
- Width: 16.92 inches
- Weight: 33.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 01V96i
Description$469.99 Add to cart
02R96/01V96 interface card:16-channel ADAT interface card; 8 channels at 96kHz; dual D-sub interface
Description$469.99 Add to cart
02R96/01V96 interface card:16-channel Tascam interface card; 8 channels at 96kHz; dual D-sub interface
Description$359.99 Add to cart
Eight 24-bit analog inputs on balanced quarter inch connectors
Description$15.95 Add to cart
10 Foot Fiber Optic Cable, Toslink to Toslink